Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anybody know how to Cold Water extract codeine from painkiller tabs and not have it come out cloudy?

aGuyAlone

aGuyAlone

Self-banned
-
Yesterday I tried to cold water extract 200mg of Codeine from a pack of regular Solpadine painkillers and despite me freezing it for 50 mins then putting it through a coffee filter, it still came out cloudy and very obviously filled with paracetamol. I put it through 4 more coffee filters and that cleared it up but there was little liquid left after all the filtering that the high was weak and not great at all.

I will try with Nurofen plus soon as it has ibuprofen instead of paracetamol which is supposedly much easier to Cold Water Extract.

Get high blud

Waste of time. Only niggers can get high off codeine because they have a genetic mutation that converts it to morphine.

I'm 100% White and can get absolutely high as fuck off of Codeine, Alcohol and Dextromethorphan mixed together.

I used to drink like 2 or 3 bottles of pure codeine cough syrup a day boyo.

You have to pee on it

I recommend running some water through the coffee filters before you use them to extract the paracetamol from the codeine. In case you didn't already do that. That way you don't lose as much codeine as the filter doesn't suck it up.

One decilitre of 20 celsius degree water can hold around a maximum of 1 gram of paracetamol. Colder water than that and its even less. The rest should fall to the bottom of the glass.

Last edited: