Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

anybody know any good blackpill movies or shows?

megac3l

megac3l

Banned
-
title. btw ive seen whatever (1999), good film

fred 3 camp fred

None, they'd all be canceled

The only one I can think of is Taxi driver [1976]

Gattaca and Vanilla Sky are blackpill classics.

Valentine (2001)

Normie gets bullied as kid by a bunch of foids, he grows up into a Chadlite and unalives the now adult foids who bullied him in school, one by one.

Nightcrawler [2014]

Valentine (2001)

Normie gets bullied as kid by a bunch of foids, he grows up into a Chadlite and unalives the now adult foids who bullied him in school, one by one.
ik what im gonna be watching today

The Room (2003)

The House Jack Built
Henry Portrait of a Serial Killer
Valentine (slasher movie)
My Bloody Valentine (the original one, remake sucks)
Toxic Avenger

Another one I forgot to mention is Rampage.

The only one I can think of is Taxi driver [1976]
How is taxi driver BP movie? protagonist is lonely but its never implied he is ugly nor are looks even mentioned in the movie. He is also played by chad actor. If director wanted to imply he is ugly he would use a different actor. The movie has nothing to do with BP actually

In the Company of Men (1997)

Unironically nature documentaries can be VERY blackpilled. Especially ones that have some form of natural or sexual selection shit in them. I watched a documentary that had a segment about birds of paradise (type of bird) and how the male birds perform these dances with their crazy and colorful feathers and plumage (which evolved due to an evolutionary arms race between the male and female members of the species due to extreme sexual selection by the females). The male birds have to impress the females so much or it's over for them. And a lot of it is determined by genetics, there are incel birds that have no foids to breed with because their plumage isn't fancy enough.

I haven't watched TV for 20 years but occasionally I'll engage in a cartoon or some comedy show and I remember watching Beavis and Butt-head and their life being so fucked up and it really was a black peeling show if there ever was one and can really show the outcome of young men that cannot fit in due to piss poor genetics especially when it affects the brain and you end up having a low IQ but their physical appearance with both of them was strangely grotesque it really was a reflection on reality if you ask me

blade runner maybe
images

You can watch love is blind on Netflix. It will make you want to rope though.

The House Jack Built
Henry Portrait of a Serial Killer
Valentine (slasher movie)
My Bloody Valentine (the original one, remake sucks)
Toxic Avenger
will check these out thanks

Unironically nature documentaries can be VERY blackpilled. Especially ones that have some form of natural or sexual selection shit in them. I watched a documentary that had a segment about birds of paradise (type of bird) and how the male birds perform these dances with their crazy and colorful feathers and plumage (which evolved due to an evolutionary arms race between the male and female members of the species due to extreme sexual selection by the females). The male birds have to impress the females so much or it's over for them. And a lot of it is determined by genetics, there are incel birds that have no foids to breed with because their plumage isn't fancy enough.
incredibly true, i remember seeing one about chimps and how one chimp almost died fighting for a female chimp and ended up getting his ass beat and had to limp away alone in the jungle whilst the chimp that beat him up was fucking the female chimp he was fighting for, BRUTAL

I'll add the Butterfly Effect 3: Revelations. I leave you this based excerpt from a review of the film: "When You Should Watch It: When you hate yourself, and women. Impressively, not a single male character is harmed during this film. Instead, we see multiple women brutally tortured, and one fake-raped."