Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Anybody interested in the Virginia governor's race tonight? Or election theft drama?

• Thread starter FrothySolutions
  • Start date
FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
Virginia, the blue cousin of the South, is having a governor's race tonight. This is "Clinton South." And it's up for grabs between Republican Youngkin, and Democrat McAuliffe. And for some reason RSBN and a bunch of other people are ready to call this thing for Youngkin.

HOWEVER, Fairfax County, AKA the big city part, the part near Washington DC, is saying "We need to re-scan our ballots." Sending some people to cry "Election theft!" And others to cry "No problem, they'll still find that Youngkin won."

Youngkin is about to make his victory speech despite Fairfax not being in yet. Maybe I just miss the drama of 2020, but I find myself slowly being drawn in again. Sabato's Crystal Ball predicts Youngkin will win ever so slightly, but I hope something exciting happens.

@BummerDrummer thoughts :feelswhere:

That's what Mcaliuofe gets for critical ace theory

That's what Mcaliuofe gets for critical ace theory

Fairfax isn't in yet. They might pull some fuckery. Or maybe it being a densely populated urban area, they just like Get Whitey Theory.

I've been watching it, bet the jews will find a way to make sure McAuliffe wins by 0.1% at the last minute :feelsaww:

also will be interesting to see if the new jersey one is close

Fairfax isn't in yet. They might pull some fuckery. Or maybe it being a densely populated urban area, they just like Get Whitey Theory.
Corona shutdowns also fucked the Democrat. Democrats over focused on keeping stuff shut. Most people are fed up with shutdowns.

I've been watching it, bet the jews will find a way to make sure McAuliffe wins by 0.1% at the last minute :feelsaww:

also will be interesting to see if the new jersey one is close

I'm thinking Jersey is a done deal.

Newsmax and a few other places are calling it for Youngkin, we'll see

Newsmax and a few other places are calling it for Youngkin, we'll see

McAuliffe is climbing at a Bidenesque rate. Youngkin used to be in the 60% range. Now he's back in the 50% range.

McAuliffe is climbing at a Bidenesque rate. Youngkin used to be in the 60% range. Now he's back in the 50% range.
hopefully will level out, 70% of fairfax country is reporting (alexandria democrat shithole lol)

A908CC94 ACC6 4688 B6EC 1B1B5735EF81

Haven’t followed it much but I just saw a headline titled “too close to call” which translates to we will fix it so the democrat wins by a mile.

Haven’t followed it much but I just saw a headline titled “too close to call” which translates to we will fix it so the democrat wins by a mile.

I went and checked the Twitter, apparently McAuliffe isn't doing well enough in sectors he needs to outpace Youngkin?

Meanwhile on Patriots.win/The Donald, they've moved on from saying "Youngkin's gonna win" to "Youngkin's obviously gonna win because it's part of a false sense of security for when they steal 2022/2024." So I think things are looking better for him.

Fairfax is 100% reported, I'm told.

However, the count has stopped at 95% reporting in. 51.2% Youngkin, 48.8 McAuliffe.

suitcases full of emergency ballots to be deployed for McAuliffe early tomorrow morning :bigbrain:

48.2% McAuliffe, I mean.
Youngkin down to 51.1, I'm having flashbacks...

Last edited:
48.2% McAuliffe, I mean.
Youngkin down to 51.1, I'm having flashbacks...
looks like Youngkin has locked it in. New jersey is astonishingly close, I mean for such a blue state, the dem will probably still win but that's horrifying for them that it was even that close

How do you feel about the NY mayor? Who did you vote for?
I would have preferred Yang winning the race. But voted for the Republican because I want stop and Frisk back(fuck blacks and Hispanics). But sadly won't happen.
looks like Youngkin has locked it in. New jersey is astonishingly close, I mean for such a blue state, the dem will probably still win but that's horrifying for them that it was even that close
Democrats focusing on retarded LGBTQ tranny shit, excessively on corona shit, and worshipping BLM is backfiring.
Many low IQ Democrats also focused on national problems for local elections.

Maybe it's just the natural way of things in New Jersey. When there's a Democrat President, people say "No thanks, we want a Republican?" Hence Chris Christie?

I would have preferred Yang winning the race. But voted for the Republican because I want stop and Frisk back(fuck blacks and Hispanics). But sadly won't happen.
I thought you were Hispanic for the longest time, you sound Dominican/Puerto Rican.

New Jersey was surprisingly close, but I expected Virginia to go red because of CRT being such a big talking point.

@PPEcel

I thought you were Hispanic for the longest time, you sound Dominican/Puerto Rican.

New Jersey was surprisingly close, but I expected Virginia to go red because of CRT being such a big talking point.

@PPEcel
I was raised around Hispanics during middle school and elementary probably why I sound like them.

I was raised around Hispanics during middle school and elementary probably why I sound like them.
I learned English when I was 6 years old, I had a slight accent but now I sound like a generic white kid.