Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Anybody here with good bone proportions but shit bone mass

I

_incelinside

☆☆☆☆☆
★★★★★
My body proportions are decent. I got the v taper without gymceling. But I have a subhuman bone mass and 6 inch wrists. WTF

I have also subhuman wrists at 7.2 inches, my skull is only 23 inches, I lack a wide jaw. My mid face is too short at times when I wear my glasses and at a distance. And also have very thin ankles, hands are pretty small for a guy my size, small dick for a guy my size, average feet size wear size 12s but I manage to look big through training my upperback and neck, and being gifted with a top tier frame and height helps too

I have also subhuman wrists at 7.2 inches, my skull is only 23 inches, I lack a wide jaw. My mid face is too short at times when I wear my glasses and at a distance. And also have very thin ankles, hands are pretty small for a guy my size, small dick for a guy my size, average feet size wear size 12s but I manage to look big through training my upperback and neck, and being gifted with a top tier frame and height helps too

are you literally fucking delusional lawl

7.2 inch wrists are slightly above average.
a 23 inch skull would put you wayyyyyyy above average than other males. i have the same skull size as well. maybe it's your frame that makes it look small?

and just lol at size 12 being small feet, bruh.

yes, op. i have broad ass shoulders along with a 29-30 inch waist. i only have 6.5 inch wrists though, rip. but hey, if you put in the work in the gym your arms/forearms will look wayy bigger than other people, all because your wrists are just that fucking small.

a 23 inch skull would put you wayyyyyyy above average than other males. i have the same skull size as well. maybe it's your frame that makes it look small?

This is all below average for my proportions, I'm a black 6ft4 240 with a really wide frame dude, I should have thicker wrist, bigger feet and dick, a bigger skull to make look proportion it, and I think I wear size 11 shoes actually not sure, and also my hands are pretty small for a tall guy lol.

This is all below average for my proportions, I'm a black 6ft4 240 with a really wide frame dude, I should have thicker wrist, bigger feet and dick, a bigger skull to make look proportion it, and I think I wear size 11 shoes actually not sure, and also my hands are pretty small for a tall guy lol.

jesus, your frame is so wide that a fucking 23-inch skull (88th percentile btw) looks small. fuck dude, you could probably just rip normies apart with your bare hands lol

And also 23inch skull is not ideal for males, and I don't know if it's average, I get skulled mogged by manlets daily and have the same skull size like some females, actually my 6ft sister has the same skull size as me lol

jesus, your frame is so wide that a fucking 23-inch skull (88th percentile btw) looks small. fuck dude, you could probably just rip normies apart with your bare hands lol

Gymcelling made my skull situation worst lol

Damn i'm 5ft9 and my skull is 23. I look like a bobblehead with my frame. My midface is too compact aswell, it's over

Damn i'm 5ft9 and my skull is 23. I look like a bobblehead with my frame. My midface is too compact aswell, it's over

It's over for us sub24inch skulls, it really makes me mad at time man, atleast having a small head makes your frame even look bigger lol