Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anybody here who is an incel after having an ex?

Marathon

Marathon

A very handsome subhuman
-
I met this online friend on discord who was co-incidentally a member of this forum after he tried to recommend me this site. He was an old user from 2019 who has now deleted his account recently after becoming less and less active.

He had ONE girlfriend in his life and had met her, connected and then both of them went back to their homes which was far away from each other. They did a long distance relationship for months and nigga was planning to meet her again but ruined it by being toxic and dark traid at his girl for having some male friends in the past etc etc

And now she left him for being too mean and toxic as he was playing the dark traid. He didn’t bother much as he coped “there are many other fish in the sea” from then on…he couldn’t find one single woman for a romantic relationship and joined the forum for being an involuntarily celibate. He lost his chance to lose his V-Card in his teens because he couldn’t be in a toxic relationship at the cost of his mental health and has now been rotting here for years.

Any of you here who are incel after having one toxic ex or you missed the chance?

Can’t relate, unfortunately:feelsbadman:.

Can’t relate, unfortunately:feelsbadman:.
May not be. But if you think through it thoroughly, he has more frustration than any of us. He lost the ONE chance he had. Where we all might not ever have it.

@shii410 had a toxic ex who emotionally manipulated him and abused him and ruined his life which is why he is the way he is

@shii410 had a toxic ex who emotionally manipulated him and abused him and ruined his life which is why he is the way he is
As someone who had been here from the old times I dunno who this nigga is but is tagged a lot

Anybody here who is an incel after having an ex?​

an ex? this forum is turning into a sick fucking joke

I met this online friend on discord who was co-incidentally a member of this forum after he tried to recommend me this site. He was an old user from 2019 who has now deleted his account recently after becoming less and less active.

He had ONE girlfriend in his life and had met her, connected and then both of them went back to their homes which was far away from each other. They did a long distance relationship for months and nigga was planning to meet her again but ruined it by being toxic and dark traid at his girl for having some male friends in the past etc etc

And now she left him for being too mean and toxic as he was playing the dark traid. He didn’t bother much as he coped “there are many other fish in the sea” from then on…he couldn’t find one single woman for a romantic relationship and joined the forum for being an involuntarily celibate. He lost his chance to lose his V-Card in his teens because he couldn’t be in a toxic relationship at the cost of his mental health and has now been rotting here for years.

Any of you here who are incel after having one toxic ex or you missed the chance?

fake, that's your own experience with your ex girlfriend. you don't want to be banned.

May not be. But if you think through it thoroughly, he has more frustration than any of us. He lost the ONE chance he had. Where we all might not ever have it.
Yeah, it must be brutal. I can imagine that he’s replaying all of those experiences in his head constantly, just thinking of how everything could’ve been different if he had so much as said a single different word during any of the times he had talked with her:feelsrope:.

As someone who had been here from the old times
Joined Oct 30, 2022
I dunno who this nigga is but is tagged a lot
Because he's a notorious femdom cuk thanks to his ex gf Piper violating him in more ways than one. She's 6'2 and captain of the girls basketball team btw

so you can be openly a fakecel in this forum?

By "friend", do you mean yourself?

Having an ex doesn’t make you a legit trucel which I agree but you are still involuntarily celibate regardless of your past or history
how can you call yourself an involuntary virgin when you have had a girlfriend and sex?

tenor.gif

how can you call yourself an involuntary virgin when you have had a girlfriend and sex?

tenor.gif
Who?

Nigga I am Virgin you moron and so was he. He was in an LDR and was “hoping” to get seggs before he finished his teenage

Having an ex doesn’t make you a legit trucel which I agree but you are still involuntarily celibate regardless of your past or history
Come and say that to all the sheboons on my spam Id Instagram feed
@trying to ascend @watcher @Subhuman Niceguy @SocialzERo @surreal @subhuman and @Nikalas finna have a field day with this one

@trying to ascend @watcher @Subhuman Niceguy @SocialzERo @surreal @subhuman and @Nikalas finna have a field day with this one
2022cels are the WORST

Don’t tempt me to reveal what his username was now nigger. Old users here would know who he is. He is from Kent, UK and that’s all I would say.
Well you're going to have to reveal now or else it'll be your head :society:

As someone who had been here from the old times I dunno who this nigga is but is tagged a lot
Almost sounds like it was you :feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton:

Yeah, it must be brutal. I can imagine that he’s replaying all of those experiences in his head constantly, just thinking of how everything could’ve been different if he had so much as said a single different word during any of the times he had talked with her:feelsrope:.
At least he has an experience to replay

What even is this thread bro. It's common sense that if you have/had a girlfriend you can have sex. How retarded do you have to be to have a girlfriend and not have sex, can you even call her a girlfriend by that point?

Jfl at the state of the main involuntary CELIBATE forum in 2023

Maybe if you had a girlfriend decades ago and have never been able to repeat your success, kek

I would describe him as a fake volcel.

no fucking way ur an incel after u had a gf, having paid sex dont count

i have never had gf at age of 22, i dont even know the feeling of having a female i talk to, fuck, and spend time with

If you’ve had a gf, I’m sure you can have another unless something crazy bad happens like you get burnt.

Why does something tell me that the “friend” is just OP

Umm why was i pinged by you but i kant seem to find it anymore

If you’ve had a past relationship you’re not an incel. GTFO. Oh, wait…