Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Anybody here still tries dating?

buried_alive

buried_alive

Major
★★★★★
Title question. And what are your experiences so far? you can talk about any approach method you prefer.

Starting with me: I've had a few dates from online dating, but they never were successful ( a successful date is one that leads to a next one). Majority of my matches end in flakes, and then I ghost them because they never offered an alternative. Flaky bitches are just bored and will only waste your time.

i never tried it, i cant hold a conversation with a foid

I have never asked a foid out.

LOL dating is dead. Its just pure looks now. Having looks = instant bf material.

Why try when all i get is rejection, I tried picking up my boss from work once too she was a hot woman, She kept saying she had a husband, I never got to have sex, The attention was stale!

Mog me if you're getting dates fam. I think the last time I asked a foid on a date was in uni. She said yes, then ghosted me :feelsrope:

I have never been on a date before.

Why try when all i get is rejection, I tried picking up my boss from work once too she was a hot woman, She kept saying she had a husband, I never got to have sex, The attention was stale!
wtf

Lmao dates? I never had one female friend or was hugged by one, I wouldn't call people here that had dates fakecels, but if you had some dates you are probably more on the normie side than in the incel side of things.

LOL dating is dead. Its just pure looks now. Having looks = instant bf material.
Yeah, but I don't like doing nothing about this situation. Also, I see guys I mog with gfs and perfect lives. So why can't I get that too?

I’m invisible to women unless they’re making fun of me so no I haven’t tried dating

i never tried it, i cant hold a conversation with a foid
:cryfeels: attempt it brocel, you never know until you try
unless u meant u actually can't keep a conversation going with a toilet, then it never began

it's over

No, It ruined what little self esteem I had left. Fuck foids and their stupid skin care routines.

Nope. You’re better off not giving them the validation they think they’re getting.

Title question. And what are your experiences so far? you can talk about any approach method you prefer.

Starting with me: I've had a few dates from online dating, but they never were successful ( a successful date is one that leads to a next one). Majority of my matches end in flakes, and then I ghost them because they never offered an alternative. Flaky bitches are just bored and will only waste your time.
I never approached a foid in my life