Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anybody here into cutting or used to cut?

• Thread starter Deleted member 44275
  • Start date
Deleted member 44275

Deleted member 44275

Self-banned
-
I don’t cut anymore but I used to cut since I was 8 years old.

fuck yourself faggot. cut your throat and be done with it bitch

Cut foids instead (in GTA)

Only privaleged weaklings cut.

When i was a teenager i cut my arm. But it didn't help me and it only made me realise how mentally ill those people are :feelswhat:

i used to cut my arms, I enjoy the scars idk why.

Lmao there is an angery mfs mocking your manhood in this thread

Cutting is for emo's not incels

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

Not so ashamed to admit it :feelshaha: but yes I did cut a few times. First it was on the arm or on my forehead :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Then on my belly so that one could see it. I cut my belly like a few dozen times, I still have some barely visible scars on it JFL

I stopped a few years ago though, the endorphin run never healed anything so yeah, no point

Mostly on my shoulders for a few months but I never got the appeal. It was just a substitute for when I was suicidal but didn't have any easy way to kill myself. It didn't help or give me any rush so I thought it was pointless.

I never cut my arms or such because I consider it gay emo shit.

However when I was between 24-27 years old there was a phase when I suddenly started to develop huge persistent acne boils on my neck.

No crèmes or medicine worked so I started to cut them open with razor blades. They developed into normal wounds after that and disappeared.

This went for several years.

There was a lot of blood and pain but every time I cut one of those bastards I felt a rush of euphoria like I regain some control over my body back.

I think people who cut feel the same.

it would be nice to fuck a teen that cuts herself, but CHAD ONLY

Thought u meant cutting fat and losing weight

No the extent of my self-harm is headbutting and punching stuff really hard which might be worse in the long run tbh

yes i used to do but only around the area of my dick because that where no person will ever see it
:forcedsmile:

Last edited:
I end up with a lot of cuts unintentionally but that’s not cause I do it on purpose I’m just bad with cooking

that's a bitch thing to do

tumblr girl type shit, is your next post going to be how you experimented with skirts, thigh highs and grindr?

You might attract a low tier emo becky if your scars are visible but you'd have to be tall or white imo

Oh hell yeah I'm a cutter!

I just got a new chainsaw! I was just cutting - well, stabbing - an envelop with my Gerber mark dagger!

I even have weedhooks and both kinds of scythes! Brush AND hay!

As well as a handful of switchblades and other pocket and belt knives...

My sharpest one is my antique German straight razor. I've used it to do minor surgery!

Oh yeah... I got scalpels too! (And gut hooks...)