Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anybody got some scientific studies for proving females are inferior to men?

NoMoreSlaving

NoMoreSlaving

Mythic
★★★★★
Im sure almost everyone here already knows this very well, but im looking for some legitimate studies to confirm it

Triggering avatar tbh tbh ngl

Inferior in terms of what? Intelligence?

Im sure almost everyone here already knows this very well, but im looking for some legitimate studies to confirm it

I'll get back to you when I can.

Women are neither the smartest or the dumbest people, they are average.
Main qimg 643ef5655da4af3b6e65bee4fcca87d5

What is this even supposed to be? Are they making fun of right wing people or are they making fun of leftists?

bad liberal music.

Neckbeard Deathcamp did the same thing with black metal.

herp derp bleep bloop nationalism r bad...ERROR 404

Women are neither the smartest or the dumbest people, they are average.
View attachment 56534

Main qimg b040d945629f513fbf5b354b22e77754 c

Main qimg e3a75fc210c089f8562259e7a91cc646 c

anything below 115 IQ is chimpanzee tier

bad liberal music.

Neckbeard Deathcamp did the same thing with black metal.

herp derp bleep bloop nationalism r bad...ERROR 404

Do you think we could see a shift in the current political paradigm? I feel like majority of people are catching onto leftist communist bullshit and getting tired of it

Who built and invented the vast majority of things in society? That's all you need to ask yourself.

Who built and invented the vast majority of things in society? That's all you need to ask yourself.

Cucktears will try and use logical fallacies, but this is the simple truth.

It sure as hell wasnt black people I can tell you that

Women invented chocolate chip cookies though..:lul::lul::lul:

Lol. What is it with numales and that face? Talk about a lack of self awareness. :feelskek:

Hopefully there’s no photos of someone doing a soy face with honey nut Cheerios. That would suck. :feelsbadman:

View attachment 56535

View attachment 56536

anything below 115 IQ is chimpanzee tier

Do you think we could see a shift in the current political paradigm? I feel like majority of people are catching onto leftist communist bullshit and getting tired of it

I know you're temp banned but if you get this: I'm an ethno-communist. you won't get a direct answer out of me because I don't believe in things most other Americels believe in.

women are trash either way, theyre cunts and liars

1 s20 S019188690400385X gr1

Here you go.
It depends on which field of logic is tested tbh.

There's a study which suggests women are 85% of consumer purchases yet received more tax welfare and works the less.

There's also studies that proves they are hiveminded.

I'm not sure whether that this points to your 'proof of inferiority'