Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Anybody feel hungry all the time?

Nanoventor

Nanoventor

SONGUN
★★★★
There's no food at home so I sit down eating nothing other than some lame breakfast cereal. I want something warm like meat or something

why not make yourself a hot meal, lack of money?

my shitty appetite makes me full after a few bites, can’t even enjoy a full meal.

I eat 4,000+ calories a day

I eat compulsively and I can't stop, I've been trying everything but i can't seem to stop myself, eating is one of if not the best cope i have

Yes, all the time I'm hungry

Lack of skill, lack of supplies, lack of motivation
maybe check out some cooking shows? maybe some youtube vids? and the supplies part, that is more rough. and hunger is a great motivation, so if you get hungry enough that gets sorted out by instincts

my shitty appetite makes me full after a few bites, can’t even enjoy a full meal.
Same, and it's stunting my progress in the gym. I always train on an empty stomach.

Yes, but I don't want to become fat so I keep calories in check :feelsmage:

Stop brother dont eat that American shit which turned you into the subhuman you are now

just shoplift bro

drop height, weight, and bmi stats
Weight: 155 pounds BMI: 21 Height: 6’0”
I have a horrendously fast metabolism that burns up everything and a subhuman intestinal tract that requires laxatives every day to keep it going so I don’t die. I’ve had to take them for 6 years now, and will need to keep taking them until I die.

No, even when i waste a lot pf energy like 20km walks i eat 3 times a day at best. When i sit at home i can eat only 2 times.

I usually skip breakfast and that makes me hungry for the rest of the day.

requires laxatives every day to keep it going so I don’t die. I’ve had to take them for 6 years now, and will need to keep taking them until I die.
Doctor said so?

Weight: 155 pounds BMI: 21 Height: 6’0”
I have a horrendously fast metabolism that burns up everything and a subhuman intestinal tract that requires laxatives every day to keep it going so I don’t die. I’ve had to take them for 6 years now, and will need to keep taking them until I die.
lanky's me

Doctor said so?
Yeah, I’ve been to many doctors. I quite literally would die without the laxatives. Age 13 is when it started getting bad. Had I not got the e medications, I would have died from constipation and malnourishment. I hadn’t had a bowel movement in over a week, was only 78 pounds, and was brutally dehydrated from my malfunctioning system

Yeah, I’ve been to many doctors. I quite literally would die without the laxatives. Age 13 is when it started getting bad. Had I not got the e medications, I would have died from constipation and malnourishment. I hadn’t had a bowel movement in over a week, was only 78 pounds, and was brutally dehydrated from my malfunctioning system
Is there is no other alternative like drinking more water and eating food that digest faster?

Yes. But its not appetite, i emotionally eat out of depression and because of the taste

Is there is no other alternative like drinking more water and eating food that digest faster?
There is no alternative. This is a serious malfunction of my intestines that nothing except harsh laxatives can help, unfortunately. I have tried eating lots of fruit and drinking tons of water, but it doesn’t do shit. The laxatives work pretty well and I feel mostly normal anymore, but if I miss even one day of laxatives, I’m completely blocked up and my stomach can’t even empty properly, making me very sick feeling. I have to make sure to take the laxatives every day at the same time, and I haven’t missed a dose in years

There is no alternative. This is a serious malfunction of my intestines that nothing except harsh laxatives can help, unfortunately. I have tried eating lots of fruit and drinking tons of water, but it doesn’t do shit. The laxatives work pretty well and I feel mostly normal anymore, but if I miss even one day of laxatives, I’m completely blocked up and my stomach can’t even empty properly, making me very sick feeling. I have to make sure to take the laxatives every day at the same time, and I haven’t missed a dose in years
Brutal.

There's no food at home so I sit down eating nothing other than some lame breakfast cereal. I want something warm like meat or something
same here its so fuckin annoying

My heart goes out to all the poorcels that go to bed hungry at night :feelscry: