Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting anybody else with hardcore social anxiety?

iamsubhuman

iamsubhuman

I'm evil, nigga.
★★★★★
everytime i go to work, i can't say "hi" or "goodbye" to the receptionist.

and my aunt wants me to say "thank you" to my boss for giving me the job, but i just can't bros.

everytime i gotta make a call, i have to psych myself up for a few minutes before i actually do it.

the littlest social interactions are awful. i guess it's easier online since i'm anonymous, but it's horrible in person.

Yes, I was diagnosed with GAD eight years ago. I have to wear a coat/gloves and use ear plugs to leave my apartment.

I rarely leave me house because of social anxiety

I'm just mentally broken, socially anxious and can be aggressive at the same time, just a nut.
I don't like rotting at home all the time tho so I might start nightwalking (at day I just get constantly mogged) but I don't feel safe ngl.

I don't have any problems saying hi to people in places I'm familiar with.
I have social anxiety when I have to ride my bike somewhere, which I do daily. Pedestrians are retarded and yell when I pass by them when they don't expect it. I also don't like sitting on park benches or loitering, it also makes me anxious. It might be agoraphobia or something idk

everytime i go to work, i can't say "hi" or "goodbye" to the receptionist.

and my aunt wants me to say "thank you" to my boss for giving me the job, but i just can't bros.

everytime i gotta make a call, i have to psych myself up for a few minutes before i actually do it.

the littlest social interactions are awful. i guess it's easier online since i'm anonymous, but it's horrible in person.
Yep i have trouble interacting with people.In school i sat alone most of the time.Only time i didn't was when teachers forcefully put someone next to me.

Just wait until you finally “come out of your shell”, and realize that people are more put off by knowing your true self, than your shy self.

At least that’s how it goes for me. I was better off avoiding people altogether.

If you've ever worked a service job where you talk face to face with customers, it can break this fear a little bit. It's a shitty way to attack the problem though since you're putting yourself into a service job.

No, when I turned 27 the social anxiety basically stopped, because I had accepted the fact that I am subhuman. I find that I am less patient when it comes to bullshit, or people trying to fuck me over.

I am, and pretty autistic as well and on top of that a paranoid schizophrenic. I'm living a literal emotional death sentence.

autism trait
Autists usually get abused durning infancy which explains their traumatic social anxiety. That shit doesn't appear out of thin air or laziness
I am, and pretty autistic as well and on top of that a paranoid schizophrenic. I'm living a literal emotional death sentence.
You deserve so much better of what this world can't give you.

over, you would be a trucel completely based on your mental illnesses.

over, you would be a trucel completely based on your mental illnesses.
I'm actually barely functional. I can't do anything social anymore. I can only do the most basic tasks. My entire days consist on getting out of the bed and staying on the computer until it's time to fall asleep again. This is no life. I don't want to life this. I just want to get out of this and rope already. Yesterday I had a turbo ropefuel and feel like I shouldn't stay here at all, because there will come a point where things will get a lot worse and I don't want to be here to see that.
I want to be free from life, free from pain. No one should be living the emotional trainwreck of a life that I life. This goes beyond inceldom and lack of success with girls. My problems go so deep I would not even be able to talk about them in an entire lifetime. Not to mention the other extreme aversions that I have. If I had to really tell all my mental weirdness I would be ridiculed even on this forum, like having an extreme fear of taking the smallest responsbilities. I freeze at the thought of having to take the smallest decisions, like picking what to eat, I simply freeze and have cold sweat. And it's just the tip of iceberg. I'm truly mentally fucked up beyond any repair or help. I shouldn't be living for much longer to avoid any unnecessary suffering coming in my way.
I don't know why my life and genetics had to be so unfair. :cryfeels::feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope: I would choose to be a completely normal person with a normal mental health any day in any way possible as opposed to live the emotional hell I have to live every day incessantly having my mind completely destroyed by extremely intrusive and unpleasant thoughts that just makes more and more suicidal by the day. This is no life, this is hell on earth.

I rarely leave me house because of social anxiety
same tbh. But honestly I like it because I hate people and they dont come around. :feelsaww:

yes here in phillipines is hard for me

Yes. :cryfeels: