Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anybody else ready for fall ?

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
I’m ready for summer to be over I’m sick of this hot weather that’s half the reason why I don’t like going outside because it’s too hot I get sunburn easily and my hair itches when it’s hot out I’m ready for it to be 50-65 degrees so I can take walks then it got the nerve to thunderstorm in the middle of July

I'm sick of summer, everyday is over 100 degrees f.

Anytime I go out my t-shirts get drenched in sweat, which is not only embarrassing if I'm going to a shop or something but also it means I have to put on clean ones, which means laundry day comes round quicker.

So yes, bring on fucking fall (or autumn as we call it round my way).

I'm ready for winter

Late fall and winter are the best seasons.

Cold, dark, wet, and depressing like my life.

No I love summer. I used to hate it for the same reasons. But now I go for walks midday and embrace the heat. If you just don't stay in the sun too long you won't get sunburnt. Also helps to wear a linen shirt it will cover up your skin but is nice and breathable unlike nigger cotton or jewish polyester shirts.

Only reason I don't like it is the number of normalfags who are out having fun.