Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Anybody Else Notice All The Extremely Spot On Parallels Between The Eclipse Scene Of Berserk And The Black Pill Ideology

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

Self-banned
-
I've always noticed this about the berserk series, but this section of the story in particular before they entire the eclipse realm had an eerie amount of parallels to the black pill and how most of us become black pilled

@0:30 to 2:45
Griffith in his current state looks like an incel, weak and broken down, he tries to "make a move" on a woman (Casca), she is disturbed by his attempt and flees to the comfort of her Chad

@2:53 to 4:00
Griffith overhears both of them speaking about him and pitying him and that just makes him feel worse

@4:12 to 5:44
Griffith is in a state of depression and self doubt, unsure of what to do, but he is approached by a specter of his past, reminded of his past self and the dreams he had, he distances himself from Chad (Guts) and the women (Casca), he starts day dreaming and "seeing things" which you could say is analagous to "coping"

@5:45 to 6:19
Something happens that destroys his ability to cope and he is left broken once again and reminded of his harsh reality

@6:20 to 6:40
Griffith looks at the state that his body and life is in and can only laugh in disbelief, laugh at just how messed up reality is

@6:46 to 7:50
He has suicidal thoughts but realizes he doesn't even have the will to kill himself, he is more frustrated than ever and falls into his deepest depression yet

@7:50 to 8:15
He discovers the red pill

@8:25 to 8:38

He senses that something is on the horizon that he is afraid of and attempts to avoid it (this is analogous to incels who are at the red pill stage trying not to think about the implications of the "red pill knowledge" they've learned about - those implications are the black pil)

@8:38 to 8:49
He says "don't come" reiterating that he doesn't want to face the harsh reality of the world, he'd much rather hold onto the much kinder reality of the red pill, he doesn't want the black pill, but he can feel it getting closer

@8:50 to 9:00
Dark thoughts begin to gather but he still clings to the red pill

@9:05 to 9:18
The black pill is approaching and getting closer (he is getting closer to accepting the black pill), he says - "If you touch me right now I won't be able to" analogous to if he gets black pilled, he won't be able to go back to who he was

@9:19 to 9:25
As the realization of the black pill begins to get really close, the red pill becomes corrupted even as he clings to it, and it is his blood (pain and hardships) which fuel this transformation

@9:33 to 9:50

He is touched by the black pill and is now being taken to the world of the black pill, the red pill fractures

@18:55 onward
After being immersed in the black pill for a certain time, Griffith accepts it fully, and sacrifices everything of his past self and his old beliefs to become Femto (fully black pilled), from then on, he's a "demon"

shit show did not watch new beserk is trash

ive never watched or read berserk(though i plan to eventually) but the flowers of evil, onani master kurosawa and oyasumi punpun are pretty blackpilled imo, they all comment on the pretentiousness of romantic/sexual relations between people and deal with disappointment and false expectations.

Last edited:
Giga-IQ thread. I have nothing to add other than that's an excellent analysis.

ive never watched or read berserk(though i plan to eventually) but the flowers of evil, onani master kurosawa and osayumi punpun are pretty blackpilled imo, they all comment on the pretentiousness of romantic/sexual relations between people and deal with disappointment and false expectations.
tbh just cage at ur avi

you dont like my avi?
no it's the best avi

never change it tbh

The black pill is not an ideology.

You could form an ideology around it, but the black pill itself is simply an all-encompassing term for pure, undistilled truth in its raw form e.g., black pill about women, black pill about entertainment, black pill about politics etc.

Last edited:
Don't mind me I'm just here to postmaxx

We're in agreement? Is this real? There must be a glitch in the matrix.

You should probably look outside for any anomalies in the night sky.

And just like Griffith, incels did (and keep on doing) nothing wrong

We are like Guts. Try to be good but hated by all.

Chads and foids are like Griffith. Absolute cunts but everyone loves them coz they look beautiful.

Didn’t in berserk guts get raped
By a black man
That’s kinda faggot ngl

Last edited:
Berserk is my fav manga based thread

We are like Guts. Try to be good but hated by all.

Chads and foids are like Griffith. Absolute cunts but everyone loves them coz they look beautiful.

Guts was never trying to be good, he's always been written as a character who is just trying to get what he wants, also I think the important factor in the story that relates to inceldom is genetics, griffith was destined to become a God Hand because he was basically cultivated over various generations and selected bloodlines to be born, destiny is an important topic that always comes up in the berserk story and guys is always trying to rebel against destiny

Didn’t berserk get raped
By a black man
That’s kinda faggot ngl
D936270496323db59a29ed6aaa042ddb

Guts was never trying to be good, he's always been written as a character who is just trying to get what he wants, also I think the important factor in the story that relates to inceldom is genetics, griffith was destined to become a God Hand because he was basically cultivated over various generations and selected bloodlines to be born, destiny is an important topic that always comes up in the berserk story and guys is always trying to rebel against destiny
So basically we are like Guts trying to fight off our shitty destiny since the day we were born?

It makes a nice cope. But genetic determinism really is everything

The dubbing in this video is very cringe, but I prefer the art of the old anime compared to the movie.

Never saw eclipse

dont watch anime so never made this distinction tbh

Hey, I made a thread somewhat similar to this a while ago.

Hey, I made a thread somewhat similar to this a while ago.

Good to know

I see you have femto in your sig

I'm waiting for my "I sacrifice" moment, maybe one day I'll ascend to my God Hand status

I really hope Kentaro Muira can finish the manga before he dies, but at this rate that won't happen

Out of every manga I've ever read he has the most amazing and detailed art style (especially in the most recent arc)

Good to know

I see you have femto in your sig

I'm waiting for my "I sacrifice" moment, maybe one day I'll ascend to my God Hand status

I really hope Kentaro Muira can finish the manga before he dies, but at this rate that won't happen

Out of every manga I've ever read he has the most amazing and detailed art style (especially in the most recent arc)
Wow, it is not common to find someone who likes the current art of Miura in berserk, many people complain that now it looks more "pretty" and "sweetened", that the somber art that he used in the first ones is very much missed arcs (such as the black swordsman). But I guess we are in a transition arc where the shadows slowly after the eclipse events start to disperse.

ive never watched or read berserk(though i plan to eventually) but the flowers of evil, onani master kurosawa and oyasumi punpun are pretty blackpilled imo, they all comment on the pretentiousness of romantic/sexual relations between people and deal with disappointment and false expectations.

Will watch it

If a foid gets approached by a non chad man, she suddenly feels as if she is 9 year old Guts after a night with Donovan.