Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anybody else not attracted to asian females

Yes and Brazilian beach booties

It would be way easier to get laid in Brazil compared to Japan, especially as a nigga

I think I could theoretically slay in both countries if I looksmax. (White Germanic/Nordic with blue eyes)

You wouldn't be a dickcel in Brazil as well because it's among the smallest nations.

I think I could theoretically slay in both countries if I looksmax. (White Germanic/Nordic with blue eyes)

You wouldn't be a dickcel in Brazil as well because it's among the smallest nations.

Lol I would be dickcel in a republic of Congo, in fact everyone would be a dickcel there lol

Lol I would be dickcel in a republic of Congo, in fact everyone would be a dickcel there lol
I would be average or maybe slighly above average in a few years. Congo is truly a crazy place

I don’t know if I should be happy other races do t want to chase our women or enraged at all the volceldom in this thread

I don’t know if I should be happy other races do t want to chase our women or enraged at all the volceldom in this thread

The locationcel theory is legit but most of us can't move to other countries

I think they're cute akhi.

I think they're cute akhi.
you think everything is cute
source.gif

Not attracted unless they look like these bitches.

Fe45aba0fc8e22b10e0f724c1ea3486c

C6da662072134db2dd71e3503563ef21

6157370d5722d7994cad2ba52de8a098

Just realized first and 2nd are same girls.

wth. why did the mods unban you?

Well I guess it's better there for black guys

Brazilians dislike blacks. Women will only fuck with a black guy if he's rich (which is totally rare in Brazil)

Brazilians dislike blacks. Women will only fuck with a black guy if he's rich (which is totally rare in Brazil)

Then where should blackcels go? (I'm not one but I'm curious)

They don't have to go anywhere, thug game is easy in western countries.

Africa. Blacks are disliked outside their homeland. There's a lot of prejudice even in non-white countries. North American negroes are delusional if they think they'll slay in latin america. Brazil was the last country in the Americas to abolish slavery, if that's not a hint I don't know what else to say.

She's only attractive because of her boob halo game, most Asians never have tits like that. You can tell her face looks like shit even with fakeup you can see it, their eyes are just plain without masscarera

They severely lack natural beauty, very subhuman

I disagree. I specifically chose these chicks because they're American born and have Western features. These are the only type of Asian bitches I'd fuck with.

Not those fuglies from their home country or the socially awkward, ugly nerd type.

I know what OP means. The average asian girl is kinda flat chested, no ass, and poor eye area. There is also strong racism against blacks and they have self hatred and strong desire for white cock that they will even settle for average joe smoe white dudes. This creates hapas. If the hapa is male, then it's pretty much over even if he's at least average looking. Self hating parent + identity crisis = it's over for 50% rice boyos tbqh.

Also am referring mostly to east asian.

Same.

It goes like this(from most to least attractive)

Levantine arab>Latina>Mediterrean white>all other white>mixed race>Light skin curry>East Asian>lightskin black>SEA>dark skin black>Darkskin curry/non levantine arab>Aboriginal/pygmie

Asian females are very dull to me, especially without makeup, they are so plain, they have nothing that pops out for them

they have no ass and no tities and for the most parts, no curves and just shit looking bodies overall.
True, perhaps the most unattractive females.

I 100% agree. Asian females are disgusting, unless they're mixed.

Some asian females are hot but mostly I agree