Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Anybody else look worse when they get a haircut?

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
The advice to just get a haircut is always given but I look worse when I get a haircut, my headshape is weird but I can hide it when I have a full head of hair.
But when I get a haircut my head shape is revealed and people comment on it.
Plus whenever I get a haircut I feel exposed, I feel like I could hide myself when I had hair but with a haircut I feel like I'm completely revealed.

I have a similar problem, I'm letting my hair grow.

Yes. I could never stand having short hair.

Hair is the on,y thing I have tbh, it's like Odell's hair when he was first in the league

I get compliments on it, but only from guys jfl

Hair is the on,y thing I have tbh, it's like Odell's hair when he was first in the league

I get compliments on it, but only from guys jfl
You have black hair though, I have shitty white hair that I can't do anything with.

I think i do, yes. May be the style of cut we're getting though.

Just haircut your shower, bro

I have a similar problem, I'm letting my hair grow.
I want to let my hair grow out too but my problem is that my hair grows straight up instead of down to have long hair or a pony tail.
It's like an afro type situation except with white hair.

I want to let my hair grow out too but my problem is that my hair grows straight up instead of down to have long hair or a pony tail.
It's like an afro type situation except with white hair.

I haven't had long hair before, but I think you should let it get longer before you try hanging it down.

depends if they fuck up my hairline or not. Usually look like shit though.

even when a haircut for me shows how badly my hair is starting to recede, it makes me look less subhuman than with a full head of hair imo. I just cant stand longish hair.

this.

my disproportionate skull shows.

any other skullcels?

My face look squarer and wider, and my hairline better after a haircut.

I feel exposed when I get a haircut, like I'm naked.

this.

my disproportionate skull shows.

any other skullcels?

Yeah, I have a gay alien skull

img]

Haircuts show my potato face :((((

Mommy always forces me to get haircuts and it makes me sad :feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:

NW3, so yes. I have to grow it out long and shaggy to make it look acceptable. Even when I grow it out enough, i only have a few months before it gets too long (which the weight of the hair will drop down and expose the norwood again). Got my haircut a week ago, and noticed the island of hair between my temples is even thinner. So close to saying fuck it and shaving it all off.

I look fine as long as my hairline is kept low

Same, and it's only three weeks after the haircut my hair looks better. If only you could stop your hair growing at that point where your hair looks good

At least your not balding bro. Enjoy your hair while you can

same, i use beard and hair to hide myself but when i shave i get compliment from non self conscious incel friends but i think it's because they want to comfort me always remember your family and friends(includin femoid friends if you have) always compliments the changes you made never belive other than stranger's judgement about your looks.

haven't had a haircut in a very long time