Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Anybody else listen out for things in public?

W

WhyMe?

Recruit
★★★
For example, if I’m passing a group of girls or two girls and I hear a word that rhymes with “ugly” I get startled. Could have been “lucky”, “hungry” or any word that rhymes but I just assume the worse

Or if I hear something like “ew” I don’t know if she said ew or “cute”

Or in Spanish “feo” means ugly but “pero” means but and they sound similar

Lol I’m so mentally fucked. This is what I spend a lot of the time outside worrying about. My cortisol levels are probably skyrocketed

Yeah man that's fucked, relax.

You mean listen to see if people are talking about you?

I always think people are laughing at my back or talking about me negatively. It used to happen so I paranoidmaxxed... I’m a really insecure person

Yeah bro, its crazy I was just doing the rhyming thing in my head yesterday.

It's all in your head. Most people are too self absorbed in their own pathetic lives to even notice anything around them.

I discretely look at every passerby to try to see if a change on his face may indicate a beginning of mockery or agression. My reptilian brain is extra careful when it's a young passerby or a group of youths
It's all in your head. Most people are too self absorbed in their own pathetic lives to even notice anything around them.
Cope. Groups of idle youths sometimes get their rocks off taunting ugly boys.
Whenever I hear laughing in public I assume it's laughter about me
Surest sign you're incel. Only ugly boys who have already been humiliated for their ugliness react like this.

Last edited:
I've heard people mock me after I've walked by so it's not all just in your head or anything. They shut up really fast if I give them a dirty look though, perks of being a tallcel I guess.