Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious anybody else kinda sad we don't get a lot of new members?

iamsubhuman

iamsubhuman

I'm evil, nigga.
★★★★★
they either turn out to be fakecels, larpers, trolls, alts or just immediately go to the sewers just to postmaxx (fakecels, larpers, trolls, alts).

it's good to see older members. you kinda develop a friendship, i guess (not really), but i kinda wish we had more based brocels.

of course if we just spread the word about this forum, we will have more bluepillers, fakecels, larpers, trolls, and alts.

there is no win-win.

we had a huge wave of new users entering recently, at least compared to the usual influx.

Last edited:
Maybe if could all agree on a single "official" Discord server we all use.

as a new member i find the site really hard to use and especially make freinds on here lol

It's because the sewers is private :feelsUgh::reeeeee:

as a new member i find the site really hard to use and especially make freinds on here lol
You have to escape greyceldom first. If you're a greycel everyone automatically assumes you're a glownigger or IT infiltrator. And most of the times they're right tbh.

You have to escape greyceldom first. If you're a greycel everyone automatically assumes you're a glownigger or IT infiltrator. And most of the times they're right tbh.
how do i escape

they either turn out to be fakecels, larpers, trolls, alts or just immediately go to the sewers just to postmaxx (fakecels, larpers, trolls, alts).

it's good to see older members. you kinda develop a friendship, i guess (not really), but i kinda wish we had more based brocels.

of course if we just spread the word about this forum, we will have more bluepillers, fakecels, larpers, trolls, and alts.

there is no win-win.
what is an alt

Maybe if could all agree on a single "official" Discord server we all use.
We do have a official discord but the fags in there just talk about crypto and Black cock all day.
I'm not joking

Last edited:
We do but they are all trolls:panties::panties::panties::panties::panties: