Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anybody Else High T and Left Wing/Liberal at the same time?

Savas

Savas

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
73
Online
0
The high t conservative meme has to stop. Cuckservatives are the biggest cucks. Normal people see right wingers as crazy freaks who are a threat to our society.
 
RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
37,500
Online
63d 16h 57m
Ah yes, of course. Right wingers are definitely freaks.
 
Frenchy91

Frenchy91

Recruit
★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
160
Online
0
saw that exact same troll thread on lookism one week ago tbh
 
blackpilledsubhuman

blackpilledsubhuman

Greycel
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
96
Online
0
Savas said:
The high t conservative meme has to stop. Cuckservatives are the biggest cucks. Normal people see right wingers as crazy freaks who are a threat to our society.

sjw_by_neetsfagging322297-da4py3b.png
 
I

Incelibate anarchist

Legend
★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
3,591
Online
0
Im not really right leaning, i just support Trump 100%. I have mild T. And its been declining recently.
 
Oxygenius

Oxygenius

Greycel
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
18
Online
0
There's a reason stereotypes exist
 
Savas

Savas

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
73
Online
0
Incelibate anarchist said:
Im not really right leaning, i just support Trump 100%. I have mild T.  And its been declining recently.

How can you support a politican 100% especially when it's Trump? You're just a sheep.


Oxygenius said:
There's a reason stereotypes exist

The people who promote this stereotype are just delusional.
 
nigger

nigger

Recruit
★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
252
Online
0
Except there's countless anecdotes from gymcels who started leaning right wing after injecting.
 
Frenchy91

Frenchy91

Recruit
★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
160
Online
0
nigger said:
Except there's countless anecdotes from gymcels who started leaning right wing after injecting.

this

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/face-structure-indication-racism-study-article-1.1270922
 
Savas

Savas

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
73
Online
0
Frenchy91 said:
nigger said:
Except there's countless anecdotes from gymcels who started leaning right wing after injecting.

this

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/face-structure-indication-racism-study-article-1.1270922

That's about racism but not political beliefs. Karl Marx was racist too.
 
Frenchy91

Frenchy91

Recruit
★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
160
Online
0
Savas said:
Frenchy91 said:
nigger said:
Except there's countless anecdotes from gymcels who started leaning right wing after injecting.

this

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/face-structure-indication-racism-study-article-1.1270922

That's about racism but not political beliefs. Karl Marx was racist too.

nowadays you cannot be leftist and bluepilled about race tbh
 
Deleted member 60

Deleted member 60

.
-
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
16,980
Online
2d 17h 17m
there are cucks on both sides, but the left is definitely worse.
 
Golden Blue

Golden Blue

Officer
★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
651
Online
8d 17h 1m
Economically left-wing and High-T is very believable, especially if you're middle class and looking out for your own economic interests. Socially liberal is the antithesis of high test behaviour however.
 
Oxygenius

Oxygenius

Greycel
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
18
Online
0
Savas said:
Incelibate anarchist said:
Im not really right leaning, i just support Trump 100%. I have mild T.  And its been declining recently.

How can you support a politican 100% especially when it's Trump? You're just a sheep.


Oxygenius said:
There's a reason stereotypes exist

The people who promote this stereotype are just delusional.



No one promotes it. Rural republican voters are going to have more T due to their lifestyle. Besides, the  right-left dichotomy is inherently cucked as both parties are controlled by the same people. If you're a left wing authoritarian and are upset at the low t memes, well it shouldn't be a problem if you're /fit/. But if you look at both demographics, the non nanny state voting conservatives will have high t.
 
Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
7,960
Online
3h 10m
Right wingers pretend to be patriots and support anti immigration but in reality they are pathetic subhumans who are scared tha immigrants will come and steal their potential gfs( as if they are not stolen already). Imigration raises competition and they know they can't compete.
 
Savas

Savas

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
73
Online
0
incelaman said:
Right wingers pretend to be patriots and support anti immigration but in reality they are pathetic subhumans who are scared tha immigrants will come and steal their potential gfs( as if they are not stolen already). Imigration raises competition and they know they can't compete.

dhMeAzK.gif
 
dhMeAzK.gif
 
Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
7,960
Online
3h 10m
I don't know if you are trolling. BTW "Savas" sound like a Jewish/Greek name.
 
Savas

Savas

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
73
Online
0
incelaman said:
I don't know if you are trolling. BTW "Savas" sound like a Jewish/Greek name.

I think it's turkish.
 
Gunnage

Gunnage

Recruit
★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
103
Online
0
High T just means you have a harder to control sex drive and you go bald faster
 
Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
7,960
Online
3h 10m
Savas said:
incelaman said:
I don't know if you are trolling. BTW "Savas" sound like a Jewish/Greek name.

I think it's turkish.

That maybe


Gunnage said:
High T just means you have a harder to control sex drive and you go bald faster

gCmzZRP.gif
 
Savas

Savas

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
73
Online
0
Gunnage said:
High T just means you have a harder to control sex drive and you go bald faster

Going bald is about sensitivity.
 
I

interloper123

Greycel
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
4
Online
1m
both the left and the right have losers looking for support. The left want feminists to win and women to realize nice guys are the best partners and the right wants the 50s to come back because both of them cant compete against apolitical chad
 
Savas

Savas

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
73
Online
0
interloper123 said:
both the left and the right have losers looking for support. The left want feminists to win and women to realize nice guys are the best partners and the right wants the 50s to come back because both of them cant compete against apolitical chad

I'm not a feminist.
 
slackbum

slackbum

Recruit
★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
140
Online
0
The more test I inject the more right winged my political views seem to shift
 
Savas

Savas

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
73
Online
0
slackbum said:
The more test I inject the more right winged my political views seem to shift

[img=100x100]https://www.**********/images/default_avatar.png[/img]
 
ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
13,170
Online
92d 20h 31m
I'm an independent authoritarian right winger (closest to neoreactionism), but I honestly hate cuckservatives and mainstream right wingers. They're among the bunch who browses IT.
 
RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
37,500
Online
63d 16h 57m
incelaman said:
Right wingers pretend to be patriots and support anti immigration but in reality they are pathetic subhumans who are scared tha immigrants will come and steal their potential gfs( as if they are not stolen already). Imigration raises competition and they know they can't compete.

They are anti-immigration but pro-invading other countries. Fucking hypocrites.
 
Incelicious

Incelicious

Recruit
★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
123
Online
2h 0m
How the fuck anyone could support anything Left-wing, let alone anarchism is beyond me. Anarchism IS feminism. It is the ideal femoid ideology because it allows them complete control. It’s the fucking state of nature of Hunter-Gatherers that we had over 8000 years ago when Chad hogged all the pussy as he is pretty much doing now.

Patriarchy is the only solution. Monogamy and the nuclear family
 
P

Puto

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
99
Online
0
OP is gottthagod massive shitposting attention seeker. Ban him asap or this website is finished
 
Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
7,960
Online
3h 10m
RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE said:
incelaman said:
Right wingers pretend to be patriots and support anti immigration but in reality they are pathetic subhumans who are scared tha immigrants will come and steal their potential gfs( as if they are not stolen already). Imigration raises competition and they know they can't compete.

They are anti-immigration but pro-invading other countries. Fucking hypocrites.

They need to ensure that their subhuman clan is the master race
 
ironcrusher38

ironcrusher38

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
973
Online
0
There's a study saying muscular men tend to be right wingers. I think it's true.
 
IdealMaxilla

IdealMaxilla

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
301
Online
0
read a few studies that backs the high t - conservative argument

be tough to un-meme a well known stereotype with an individual anecdote bud
 
Ryo_Hazuki

Ryo_Hazuki

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
4,614
Online
22d 1h 43m
I was pretty high T before I took spironolactone.

I'm fairly left wing on economic issues (I support single payer healthcare, a higher tax rate for the top brackets, more investment in research and development, etc.) but I've always been against the politically correct (for a lack of a better term) section of the left.  Third wave feminism, people who bitch about cultural appropriation, mansplaining, manspreading, etc.  I've always strongly opposed these types and it seems like these days a lot of people treat SJWs as if they're synonymous with "leftists".  I guess part of it has to do with how common they are among millennials and how vocal those people are in general.

Because so many of them come from wealthy families, a lot of these SJWs are not even left wing on economic issues.  Some even use terms like "brogressive" and "class reductionist" as slurs against people on the left who don't support SJW issues and even those who DO support SJW issues but talk more about economic issues.
 
Deleted member 236

Deleted member 236

Self-banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
4,917
Online
51d 11h 17m
Not sure about T, bug I'm high IQ and left wing (economically).
 
chopper

chopper

Greycel
Joined
Nov 10, 2017
Posts
2
Online
0
Savas said:
The high t conservative meme has to stop. Cuckservatives are the biggest cucks. Normal people see right wingers as crazy freaks who are a threat to our society.
Stopping/limiting immigration, upholding cultural identity = threat to society
JCMiNsw.gif
 
Zyzz

Zyzz

Recruit
★★★
Joined
Nov 9, 2017
Posts
199
Online
0
I think they are both cucks and i hate both sides for the most part.
 

Similar threads

shii410
Replies
10
Views
412
NorthernWind
NorthernWind
zaesonya
Replies
73
Views
1K
bigantennaemay1
bigantennaemay1
Aäkon Këëtrëh
Replies
3
Views
347
Aäkon Këëtrëh
Aäkon Këëtrëh
Sufficiently-Large7
Replies
6
Views
517
Sufficiently-Large7
Sufficiently-Large7
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top