Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Anybody else having problems with shedding hair?

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
I already know I can kiss my hair goodbye in a few years.
But currently im shedding tons of hair. If I just run my hand through my hair I will have multiple hairs on my hand.
It especially sucks if your sitting at a desk and you see your hairs accumulate on the desk.
Damn this world wasnt meant for me.

Yes, you're balding. Starting happening when I was 14 and I just kept thinking that I couldn't be balding, it had to be something else. But it's classic MPB most likely. I suggest getting on finasteride ASAP if you're comfortable with it.

Where?

All over or just in the front or back?

I lose hair when I shower :feelsrope: Didn't shower for 5 days actually and I didn't notice my hair falling out. I know I'm balding but maybe my shampoo is bad.

Yes, you're balding. Starting happening when I was 14 and I just kept thinking that I couldn't be balding, it had to be something else. But it's classic MPB most likely. I suggest getting on finasteride ASAP if you're comfortable with it.
You are not balding at all dude

You are not balding at all dude

It's hard to tell, but I certainly am. I went from NW -.5 (Hairline used to be extremely good) to probably NW 1.5 right now. Granted, NW 1.5 doesn't look that bad, but compared to what I used to have, it is significantly less hair.

I'm pretty hairy overall like most ethnics are and shed body hair like a dog sheds fur if that counts.

It's hard to tell, but I certainly am. I went from NW -.5 (Hairline used to be extremely good) to probably NW 1.5 right now. Granted, NW 1.5 doesn't look that bad, but compared to what I used to have, it is significantly less hair.
That is just mature hairline. No one keeps his juvenile NW0 hairline.

That is just mature hairline. No one keeps his juvenile NW0 hairline.

I have a significantly worse hairline than most males I see on campus. It's not a maturing hairline if you're steadily losing more and more hair for years.

I have a significantly worse hairline than most males I see on campus. It's not a maturing hairline if you're steadily losing more and more hair for years.
Same here. I had this gradual loss of hair after 17 and now I am about NW1.5. I never was a true NW0 though. As long as the hairline is <= NW2, it is good for adult males.

Have you taken finasteride to stop further hair loss?

Same here. I had this gradual loss of hair after 17 and now I am about NW1.5. I never was a true NW0 though. As long as the hairline is <= NW2, it is good for adult males.

Have you taken finasteride to stop further hair loss?

Yes, I started taking finasteride about 6 weeks ago. No improvements/slowdown in hair loss yet. Apparently results should start to show by 6 months though, so not concerned too much yet.

Yes, I started taking finasteride about 6 weeks ago. No improvements/slowdown in hair loss yet. Apparently results should start to show by 6 months though, so not concerned too much yet.
I started taking it 2 weeks ago. No side effects yet.

I started taking it 2 weeks ago. No side effects yet.

Yeah I don't have side effects either. I'm pretty confident that it will at least help slow down the hair loss, based on the clinical studies I've read of it compared to placebo.

Yeah I don't have side effects either. I'm pretty confident that it will at least help slow down the hair loss, based on the clinical studies I've read of it compared to placebo.
I think so too. I will add nizoral and s5 cream too. I won't mess with minox though.

I think so too. I will add nizoral and s5 cream too. I won't mess with minox though.

I've heard of nizoral but haven't looked into it. Do you what it does, like slow down thinning of the hair follicle or something? And s5?

I've heard of nizoral but haven't looked into it. Do you what it does, like slow down thinning of the hair follicle or something? And s5?
Nizoral is said to in nhibit DHT and reduce inflammation. Spirolactone 5% cream blocks DHT when applied to the scalp too.

My grandpa is 80 with a full head of hair. Thank god I won’t be a baldcel

I started balding at 17/18.. it’s been over for me.. whatever chance I had to have a youth, is gone..I’m 24 now and Norwood 3. Hairs still falling out with no end in sight. I’ll be nw5 before 30.. I’m hoping the Japanese hurry up and bring cloning to the market already.. it’s the only thing that can save my life really. If I can’t have hair, I’m gonna need so many surgeries and so many implants because I absolutely can not be bald with my shitty lopsided skull and gracile feminine forehead

Nizoral is said to in nhibit DHT and reduce inflammation. Spirolactone 5% cream blocks DHT when applied to the scalp too.

Alright. Yeah, I'd probably switch from finasteride to dutasteride before taking those as well, since dutasteride almost completely inhibits DHT.

Alright. Yeah, I'd probably switch from finasteride to dutasteride before taking those as well, since dutasteride almost completely inhibits DHT.
Dut has more side effects though.

Dut has more side effects though.

It has a higher risk, yeah but it's still exceedingly likely you won't get side effects. And if you do, just stop taking it and they will go away. However, I also have a feeling that it's harder to get dut/ significantly more expensive than fin. I pay $7 for 90 days of fin without insurance at Costco. I'm sure dutasteride would be significantly more.

Same, I'm taking finasteride for 4.5 months now and passing my hand trough my hair seems to be come less hair on my hand but I don't see any real changes tho, gonna keep using cause I have nothing to lose

If you wake up in the morning and theres hairs on your pillow or on your sheets ITS OVER.

You can embrace baldness, but you cant embrace being an ugly incel.