Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Anybody else have big/wide ears?

B

Blackpill_Ideology

Banned
-
I have ears that stick out really bad like an elf. My dad has straight ears and my mother too, but I don't. Wtf.

I measured the distance from my ear to my head and it was 1.9-2 cm (0.78 inch). Also I am Indian and that makes it worse. I have ugly brown ears. Was it too much asked that I just want normal ears?

Everytime I go to sleep I lay on my ear and push my body against the pillow in hope that my ears will grow back. I stand in front of the mirror and imagine how I would look like if my ears grew back. JFL. My ears are retarded ngl.

I got called out by people saying that I have wide ears, my nephew says that I have 'flaporen' (Dutch for flappy ears)

What's also REALLY bad is that my head is very small, so my wide ears get noticed better.

When I look at Indian kids they also seem to possess wider ears, or is it just me?

And do you have wide ears?

My ears don’t shoot out a ton but they look kind of chimpy if that makes any sense

When i was a kid i had very wide ears
but as i grew older that got less and less noticeable

Yeah mine stick out very far

I have big ear lobes, i was bullied constantly for it when i was in education.

2 chads would flick my earlobes and call me lobey.

got so bad police had to get involved.

funniest part is both of these chads had gf's i gues they had amazing personalities.

Isnt there surgery for that? To have them not stand out.

I would look into that because it really looks bad tbh ngl. I used to make my ears look like that so i would see how bad id look if i had them and it was brutal

Yeah I have it too
Even my parents say it looks weird
It's brutal shit, man

There's a surgery for it though, otoplasticity

I think they’re normal

I have it too. It's less noticiable when I grow my hair out.

I do but I grow my hair and cover my head to hide it. It probably doesnt work.

Just Elfmaxx theory.

I have Chad ears tbhngl

Yeah but it’s much more noticeable if I’ve just cut my hair

Used to, but I got an ostoplasty for 1600€ and now I dont have that problem anymore