Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Anybody else get jealous really easily

Nanoventor

Nanoventor

SONGUN
There are numerous times within my life where I am very jealous of people not based on anything material that they possess such as a phone, laptop and the like, but my jealously is entirely targetted towards the social nature of some people. For example, I jad once developed a crush on a girl and did pretty much everything in my power to consider me as a potential date and whatnot but later, I heard her giggling and chatting with some other guy and it really infuriated me. I wasn't really mad at her but was angry with myself because I was cursed as a sub5 degenerate. I never did speak to her (or attempt to speak to her) ever again and this is when I somewhat swallowed the final blackpill and had never interacted with a woman since.

Tldr
Foid broke my heart and went with chad, i was jealous and I never speak to women anymore

Wish I wasn't envious. Such a shitty evolutionary trait.

I am the personification of two of the seven deadly sins, sloth and envy

i am like a giant fucking sloth
Three toed sloth teaser 1optimal

I don't think I do, but I might just be too depressed to care

I get some jealously on some stuff, but not most

Yeah I get really jealous even at people I love.

I hate it but I can't really help it