Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Anybody else get bullied because of shit you like, then normies later like that shit

iamsubhuman

iamsubhuman

5'4 incel at Fakecels.is
★★★★
48d 9h 5m
For example, I use to listen to synthwave/retrowave type music. For those who don't know, synthwave is basically an electronic music microgenre that is based predominantly on the music associated with action, science-fiction, and horror film soundtracks of the 1980s (stole this definition from Google).

Everybody bullied me, saying I have a shit taste in music. I grew very insecure about it and stopped listening to it or listened to it in secret. Now, it's like every normie I know likes this shit. The same shit they used to bully me for. I fucking hate this life, why can't I be normal :feelsrope:

waluigi_gang

waluigi_gang

Recruit
★★★
2d 1h 49m
I feel that

I was super into anime as a child and now every fagg watches naruto.

Always liked synthwave as well. Still like it but ever since home released resonance it is poluted with normfags

I was bullied for jerking off as a kid and now its like everyone admits to it unashamedly. 20 years ago if someone found out you jerked off its like a death sentence

crestfallencel

crestfallencel

We'll both be Hollow before you know it
★★★★★
166d 2h 43m
bullied as a child due to playing vidya. now every normgroid is a "gamer", it makes me sick :feelsree:

bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

Autistic social drifter without purpose or home
★★★★★
39d 21h 25m
Yeah, I got made fun of for playing Pokemon. Now it's mainstream. Go figure. :fuk:

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Captain
★★★★★
12d 7h 8m
Let's see: anime, the rap group "Migos" (a foid told me way back in 2011 that they wouldn't be shit), cryptocurrency. That's all I can think of off the top of my head.

senses fail

senses fail

cant find a meaning if there isnt one
★★★★★
9d 15h 21m
Nah fuck popular shit and fuck being popular.

ReplaceMyJuice

ReplaceMyJuice

King of the dead, I sever your head
-
41d 7h 19m
crestfallencel said:
bullied as a child due to playing vidya. now every normgroid is a "gamer", it makes me sick :feelsree:

senses fail

senses fail

cant find a meaning if there isnt one
★★★★★
9d 15h 21m
Subhuman Niceguy said:
Let's see: anime, the rap group "Migos" (a foid told me way back in 2011 that they wouldn't be shit), cryptocurrency. That's all I can think of off the top of my head.
come to think I do remember telling a classmate of mine about young thug coming up this was 2014 right after stoner dropped and this dude was hating on me because of his voice. Well he listens to him now and I guess I was right.

Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
103d 7h 0m
Videogames went from in the 70s and 80s of being mostly something that males aged 25 and under mostly played, to getting normalfagged in the 2000s by the internet and pop culture and stuff. And le epic xbox weed smoking halo call of duty doritos players.
If you played videogames as a sub 6 male in any year pre 2006 you honestly could never tell women or let them find out.
Now it's normal to play them and WEIRD to not play them. Also many women only got into gaming once it was deemed "ok" by society.

Dotrinfobe

Dotrinfobe

Commander
★★
55d 1h 38m
Words2_live_bye said:
Also many women only got into gaming once it was deemed "ok" by society.
:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy: typical

Crumb

Crumb

Recruit
★★
5d 11h 22m
people are scared to take chances with any hobbies considered weird. they just jump bandwagons

Lonelycel21

Lonelycel21

Officer
★★
19d 3m
Yep. They just hate it when subhumans like it that's why they bully you. They assume whatever subhumans like is bad.

Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

Overlord
★★★★★
34d 16h 11m
iamsubhuman said:
For example, I use to listen to synthwave/retrowave type music. For those who don't know, synthwave is basically an electronic music microgenre that is based predominantly on the music associated with action, science-fiction, and horror film soundtracks of the 1980s (stole this definition from Google).

Everybody bullied me, saying I have a shit taste in music. I grew very insecure about it and stopped listening to it or listened to it in secret. Now, it's like every normie I know likes this shit. The same shit they used to bully me for. I fucking hate this life, why can't I be normal :feelsrope:
:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: Yes

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8