Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anybody else find everything cringe?

• Thread starter Deleted member 32662
  • Start date
Deleted member 32662

Deleted member 32662

All life is a game of luck
-
Like i cringe so hard at everything except a few things created by old school whites.

Like everything is so disgustingly pathetic, movies, songs, games, normie culture (which is extreme jestermaxxing and cracking jokes like a jester).

Just every aspect of life is shit nowadays.

This resonates so hard with me. I feel like everyone is just pretending to enjoy life because everything is so uninteresting. The only thing that is not cringe to me is philosophy at this point

This resonates so hard with me. I feel like everyone is just pretending to enjoy life because everything is so uninteresting. The only thing that is not cringe to me is philosophy at this point
I only of Schopaunher in philosophy who is based. Any one else? :feelsbadman:

Like i cringe so hard at everything except a few things created by old school whites.

Like everything is so disgustingly pathetic, movies, songs, games, normie culture (which is extreme jestermaxxing and cracking jokes like a jester).

Just every aspect of life is shit nowadays.
Lot of normies are jesters in order to flirt with used up whores but most of them are boring and dumb as fuck

Lot of normies are jesters in order to flirt with used up whores but most of them are boring and dumb as fuck
yep, I cringe so hard when i see them jestermaxxing. :feelskek:

Tbh, in a way it makes me glad that i am blackpilled and atleast have some dignity and don't humiliate myself like them for a crumb of used up pussy.

I only of Schopaunher in philosophy who is based. Any one else? :feelsbadman:
Nietzsche is based too ofcourse, I like Carl Jung but i dont know if that counts as philosophy.

Old skool boomer cuckservatives ruined everything: Dead God - Police State - STD whores - cucksumerism.

It's come to the point that everywhere I look, all i see is apes fighting over bananas. After jerking off, I look at the picture I just fapped to and see a female monkey presenting. I go to the office and all I see is primates in suits, pretending to be important. It's all so fake.

It's come to the point that everywhere I look, all i see is apes fighting over bananas. After jerking off, I look at the picture I just fapped to and see a female monkey presenting. I go to the office and all I see is primates in suits, pretending to be important. It's all so fake.
Relatable.

Every movie is full of cringe scenes

Free curryfool