Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Anybody else feels like absolute shit when they see teen love in movies etc.?

AntiPain

AntiPain

just put custom title theory
-
To me it is an extreme reminder of my failures, my unfulfilled hopes and ambitions and my absolutely horrible childhood. My childhood wasn't even neutral, it was fucking horrible torture. And some have experienced teen love while I was busy suffering.

It kills me on the inside and hurts so bad seeing it.

Luckily my brain is not fixated on teen love and somehow I only care about love in general. Not saying that it isn't important and perhaps a lack of it during our childhood was what ultimately fucked our brains up.

Luckily my brain is not fixated on teen love and somehow I only care about love in general. Not saying that it isn't important and perhaps a lack of it during our childhood was what ultimately fucked our brains up.
Teen love occurs by definition when you're a teenager - Meaning when you're younger. As a young child you experience things differently, some emotional events hold a lot more emotional power than if they occurred in your adulthood.
It's also a reminder of your failures, your unfulfilled ambitions and hopes and the slow death of your confidence.

Yes, all the things I missed out in life

Teen love occurs by definition when you're a teenager - Meaning when you're younger. As a young child you experience things differently, some emotional events hold a lot more emotional power than if they occurred in your adulthood.
It's also a reminder of your failures, your unfulfilled ambitions and hopes and the slow death of your confidence.
Maybe it's because I am still a teen mentally lol.

Teenlovepill is the hardest to swallow for me. There's literally 0% of things you can do about it. Heightpill? Leg lengthening, even for only a couple of inches but you can do something. Racepill? Michaeljacksonmaxx. Teenlovepill? You simply continue to live with your thoughts of never experiencing sweet young love till you draw your last breath in this world

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back