Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anybody else feel this way?

M

maestrogeicho

Banned
-
100% - Permaban infiltrator

Well, you guys have gone and got yourselves on government watchlists. Do you feel happy with yourselves? Do you think people will finally love you now that the government thinks you're going to blow up buildings?

I'm tired of your death threats, your racist, homophobic bullshit. If you would just act like a decent human being, half of your problems would go away.

I haven't had a very good life. Hell, I didn't exactly win the genetic lottery either. But it doesn't give me the right to bring the world down with me. I do my best to be a good person and respect people. And here you are threatening to rape and kill women. It's disgusting

Go ahead, ban me. It takes me about 2 minutes to change my IP address and create a new account. I'll be wasting your guys's time as much as I possibly can from now on.

I doubt you have the comprehension skills required to understand this, but you can be a better person if you try. :feelsokman:

I haven't had a very good life. Hell, I didn't exactly win the genetic lottery either. But it doesn't give me the right to bring the world down with me. I do my best to be a good person and respect people. And here you are threatening to rape and kill women. It's disgusting
Pathetic lol. Just another loser. None of your coping will earn you respect in the eyes of normies you are so desperately trying to appease.
Go ahead, ban me. It takes me about 2 minutes to change my IP address and create a new account. I'll be wasting your guys's time as much as I possibly can from now on.
You are wasting no ones time but your own lmfao. It literally takes nothing more than a button press to ban your ass. This is who you are , this is your life. Such a lowly neet insect that you have nothing better to do than keep changing IPs and infiltrate obscure internet forums.

Meanwhile the guys who daily destroy your crush's pussy don't give two fucks about this place. I almost feel sorry for betas like you

Last edited:
Pathetic lol. Just another loser. None of your coping will earn you respect in the eyes of normies you are so desperately trying to appease.

You are wasting no ones time but your own lmfao. It literally takes nothing more than a button press to ban your ass. This is who you are , this is your life. Such a lowly neet insect that you have nothing better to do than keep changing IPs and infiltrate obscure internet forums.

Meanwhile the guys who daily destroy pussy of the girl you have a crush on don't give two fucks about this place. I almost feel sorry for betas like you
/thread

Pure soy

I bet this one will get at least 20 of those wholesome 100 keanu reeves big chungus updoots!

I already have a normal personality

That landwhale tranny beast isn't going to fuck you for typing this bro. Never began for you:lul: