Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anybody else feel like they have to "one up" their former bullies at everything?

Getlooksordie

Getlooksordie

Banned
-
I see my former bullies married to attractive women, travelling the world and making bank with tons of friends.

I feel that even if I got a gf she would have to be significantly better looking than their wives/gfs just to make up for a stolen youth and a ruined life.

It feels like I was wrongfully in jail for the last 15 years while the people who actually comitted the crime got 10 million in cash and trophy wives while I got absolutely nothing despite having spent the last 15 years in jail for a crime I didn´t commit.

I constantly feel like I have to make up for my lost youth and ruined life then I get depressed because I realize nothing could ever make up for over a decade of inceldom.

I don't give a fuck about them tbh. Sometimes I see them on the street and they act like we are old friends but I just turn my head away. They get the message after that tbh.

You don't have to make up for anything. Fuck them and enjoy life.

Too many feels
318271da980706f7a18a811c3456a77d.png

I'm glad that I don't know how they turned out

One of my former bullies life mogs me into oblivion. Makes me so fucking mad.

aren't you 30? how the fuck you keep track of your bullies 15 years later?

and what 30 something male has a hot wife?

I see my former bullies married to attractive women, travelling the world and making bank with tons of friends.

I feel that even if I got a gf she would have to be significantly better looking than their wives/gfs just to make up for a stolen youth and a ruined life.

It feels like I was wrongfully in jail for the last 15 years while the people who actually comitted the crime got 10 million in cash and trophy wives while I got absolutely nothing despite having spent the last 15 years in jail for a crime I didn´t commit.

I constantly feel like I have to make up for my lost youth and ruined life then I get depressed because I realize nothing could ever make up for over a decade of inceldom.
I didn't have bullying problems, only problems related to social skills, constant arguments with normies or them mocking me while I isolated myself. However I fully understand your situation, I can feel it. I was in a similar position to yours but if I was in the same position I would strugflw every single day not to go ER on those subhumans
I don't give a fuck about them tbh. Sometimes I see them on the street and they act like we are old friends but I just turn my head away. They get the message after that tbh.

The same happened to me with a guy who used to mock me for my non NT behaviour and then suddenly started acting like big old friend when we met at gym and I was lifting way more than he was lol

well yeah, but i guess if we cant one up them in relationships ( because we are ugly) we have to try do it in other sections of life,

its still over

Its actually fucking hilarious though. Some of the arseholes from highschool that used to insult me and shit loved to do it in their little chad and chadlite groups. But when ive seen a few of them in public by themselves they are cowardly as fuck and try to act all normie nicey nicey and im thinking fuck off. I dont even look at em tbh.