Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Anybody else always shout/type obscenities about females in game chats?

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-
Every time I play league of legends and the games starts I will always type "good morning, I hate women" in the chat.
My teammates in the chat are usually either confused or the are based and agree with my message with them typing something lile "yeah I hate the too"
I cant contain my hatred for females anymore, I always feel the need to express my true feelings about them.

I never play games tbh

Trucels just rot in their bed tbh. But I do agree, I try to bully foids on online games whenever possible.

Giga based as always

I don't play any games that would have foids in them

That's kinda based. Also helps to identify the cucks from the backpilled

Yes.
Every time I go on my Animal Crossing game ( #fun #lol #SmashStraightMen #FuckIncels #Feminism ) and enter my world ( Which is a perfect recreation of 1939 Nuremberg ), I always invite people and reenact the Nuremberg Rally.

Trucels just rot in their bed tbh. But I do agree, I try to bully foids on online games whenever possible.
Same. Bullying foids in vidya is hilarious because they are always shit at the game.

Every time I play league of legends and the games starts I will always type "good morning, I hate women" in the chat.
My teammates in the chat are usually either confused or the are based and agree with my message with them typing something lile "yeah I hate the too"
I cant contain my hatred for females anymore, I always feel the need to express my true feelings about them.
larp but based if true.

based and blackpilled