Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anybody do MMA/Boxing?

QuantumDummy

QuantumDummy

solum
★★★★
I was thinking about doing it to prove something to myself. I used to let people walk all over and turned down a couple fights I shouldn't have. Any of you in a combat sport?

QuantumDummy said:
I was thinking about doing it to prove something to myself. I used to let people walk all over and turned down a couple fights I shouldn't have. Any of you in a combat sport?

I boxed amateur in High School, its a lot of fun.  The only negative is that the gym was run by a group of lower class people that were annoying and disorganized as fuck.

Nope I have no idea how to fight

i wish, but i dont have the body for it even if i got muscly and trained for it.

IronMike said:
I boxed amateur in High School, its a lot of fun.  The only negative is that the gym was run by a group of lower class people that were annoying and disorganized as fuck.

How old are you now and why'd you stop?

QuantumDummy said:

I wanted to do boxing but was too lazy to go running and skipping

QuantumDummy said:

22, I stopped because the gym got new management that focused more of its attention towards pro fighters.  Its the only boxing gym in a 25 mile radius.  I'm planning to get into it again in the future