Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Any1 gone to hospital or nearly died due to bullying?

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
I had rocks thrown at me before the time I nearly died was when in pe some kid threw their javelin at me on purpose and luckily the length of the javelin hit my neck rather than one of the pointy bits

No but I’ve had rock hard sweets thrown at my head and I’ve been pushed around and punched in the arm.

I didn't got to the hospital but I have an asymmetrical eye area due to a chad bully's fist punching me in the eye when I was 12. The main subhuman feature I have isn't even genetic. If it wasn't for chad's fist, surgerymaxxing wouldn't be so expensive and impossible for me and I'd be wagecucking and posting on Looksmax instead of here.

The bully some people have had here is just brutal and criminal.

How can someone lack so much empathy?

I went to the hospital but it wasn’t serious. It was for a concussion.

I can explain it in greater detail if you want but TDLR I was put in a chokehold from behind and they dropped me. I went down and hit my head on a stud in the wall. When I came to ~a minute later or so the other person present there kicked me in the head. Took me out of action for about 3 days

Because it’s human nature to be shitheads

Low T if caused by only one person.

Everyone is a psychopath/narcicist towards you in a truecels world

Mental hospital
People said I will shoot up my school so the police came and took me

When i was young i moved towns in the middle of the year and for like a month i was a terrible person, i choked some kid and stabbed someone with a pencil tbh.

to be fair no one was nice to me for a whole month and i was pretty much ostracized

No but someone I went to school with got paralysed when the other kids dropped him off the side of a ledge

Someone threw a Javelin at you and wasn't charged with attempted murder?

I didn't got to the hospital but I have an asymmetrical eye area due to a chad bully's fist punching me in the eye when I was 12. The main subhuman feature I have isn't even genetic. If it wasn't for chad's fist, surgerymaxxing wouldn't be so expensive and impossible for me and I'd be wagecucking and posting on Looksmax instead of here.

Fucking brutal. I'd find that mother fuckER & I'd make thE bastaRd pay alright.

No but someone I went to school with got paralysed when the other kids dropped him off the side of a ledge

Reminds me when I was in middle school and some kid got into a fight and fell on the back of his head on concrete and became blind.

My fuckin god this really makes me want to rent a van.I was bullied but it was mostly verbal( got a punch and some kicks once).But getting fuckin rock grown at you?! Is this for real?! I wold have roped or went insane long ago if someone did this to me, how can someone endure that much bullying.American school are really hell on Earth...

Fucking brutal. I'd find that mother fuckER & I'd make thE bastaRd pay alright.
Not out of the question if I cannot surgerymaxx before 30...

Not out of the question if I cannot surgerymaxx before 30...

God speed. Hope you either get revenge/ retribution/ reckoning with that bastard who caused you grevious bodily harm or restitution & restoration of your physical features.

My fuckin god this really makes me want to rent a van.I was bullied but it was mostly verbal( got a punch and some kicks once).But getting fuckin rock grown at you?! Is this for real?! I wold have roped or went insane long ago if someone did this to me, how can someone endure that much bullying.American school are really hell on Earth...
I had that aswell as verbal abuse which for me was much worse and that's where all my fights came from
Someone threw a Javelin at you and wasn't charged with attempted murder?
I'm an incel. No one gives a shit. The bystanders did act shocked but at the same time were laughing.

I had that aswell as verbal abuse which for me was much worse and that's where all my fights came from

I'm an incel. No one gives a shit. The bystanders did act shocked but at the same time were laughing.
That means at least you stood up for yourself, really based of you.I would probably been beaten much more if didn't just shut up and pretend not to care

God speed. Hope you either get revenge/ retribution/ reckoning with that bastard who caused you grevious bodily harm or restitution & restoration of your physical features.
Thanks, may the djinn help me surgerymaxx.

No. But I have a feeling some local Chad will end up in the hospital very soon. :waitwhat: Psychic abilities

I got rocks thrown at me before to and sill got a scar on my arm to this day because of it, though it wasn’t bad enough to put me in the hospital

No but I've been harmed badly ofc
I was such a little bitch when I was younger tbh

Rather the opposite. I nearly killed because of being bullied.