Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Any1 else (especially if u speak russian) resonate very strongly with this song to a slavcel committing?

JustAFewMMOfBone

JustAFewMMOfBone

23 KHHV chinless
-

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEuyJblOrv0

Everything in this video resonates very strongly with me. The fact that this unfortuantely is the fate for some of us and nothing will change that, the fact that many of us are considering this, the fact that we understand how much hurt can take a person to this, the fact that he picked a beautiful night sky to do this to have a more peaceful end, the lyrics to the sad song, and the fact that normies CANT FUCKING SYMPATHIZE WITH THIS. I'm sure there's more reasons, just wanted to vent. Big F for that guy.

Slavpill

The fact that this unfortuantely is the fate for some of us and nothing will change that, the fact that many of us are considering this, the fact that we understand how much hurt can take a person to this, the fact that he picked a beautiful night sky to do this to have a more peaceful end, the lyrics to the sad song, and the fact that normies CANT FUCKING SYMPATHIZE WITH THIS.

Hits me straight in the feels.

The fact that this unfortuantely is the fate for some of us and nothing will change that, the fact that many of us are considering this, the fact that we understand how much hurt can take a person to this, the fact that he picked a beautiful night sky to do this to have a more peaceful end, the lyrics to the sad song, and the fact that normies CANT FUCKING SYMPATHIZE WITH THIS. I'm sure there's more reasons, just wanted to vent. Big F for that guy.