Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Any widefacedcels here?

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

[AIDS] ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
My face is too damn wide that it throws off the harmony. The width of the face comes with the 'gift' of wide set eyes so I'm kind of a fishcel

Asians do have naturally wider face and wider set eyes, but I have extra width in both set of eyes and facial width.

The width of a face is made up of temple width, zygomatics width, and mandible width.

Ded srs?
Twitter FamilyGuyonFOX 5 1024x903

I'm the opposite. Horsefacecel checking in.

If I go even the tiniest bit above 15% body fat, my face becomes a shapeless bloated blob. Ick. I like my hollow cheeked 10% body fat face better. Grannies treat me better now that I look slightly malnourished.

no my face is narrow. My dad has wide face but I got mom's genes more

If I go even the tiniest bit above 15% body fat, my face becomes a shapeless bloated blob. Ick. I like my hollow cheeked 10% body fat face better. Grannies treat me better now that I look slightly malnourished.
Weird my grandparents like my face fatter. The younger people always confront me about my newly gained fatness, while grandparents praise me.

Weird my grandparents like my face fatter. The younger people always confront me about my newly gained fatness, while grandparents praise me.
I'm not saying they treat me better because they think I'm good looking. I'm saying they treat me better because I look like I escaped from Auschwitz, i.e. because they pity me.

I have a narrow face. It has to do with inadequate nutrition as a child.

My face is too damn wide that it throws off the harmony. The width of the face comes with the 'gift' of wide set eyes so I'm kind of a fishcel

Asians do have naturally wider face and wider set eyes, but I have extra width in both set of eyes and facial width.

The width of a face is made up of temple width, zygomatics width, and mandible width.
Kind of like Jack Ma?

I have long narrow face for which I have been called goblin, alien and what not.

Cina imprenditore jack ma alibaba

Him, he is probably lurking here right now

Warrior skull , embrace it