Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any whites here genuinely attracted to noodlewhores?

• Thread starter Deleted member 25467
  • Start date
Every last single one of them!

Especially the ones that preach racial purity

Mayo’s love spreading rice foidscum

Jew Hitler did have an alliance with the Japs after all

Seems to me like attraction to Asian girls is just coping because there's no white girl available but idk. Would you choose a noodlewhore over a white girl if you had the choice?
It is a massive cope indeed.

African women are ugly
White women are whores
Arab women are off limits
So they have to go for asian women.

White girls look better but Asians still look good. Also there's the fact that a lot of white women are fat. A thin Asian looks better than a fat white woman.
It is a massive cope indeed.

African women are ugly
White women are whores
Arab women are off limits
So they have to go for asian women.
All women are whores. The problem with white women is their standards. A 2/10 fat white foid will on average have higher standards than even a thin 5/10 Asian

i am

white foids made me feel towards them like they feel towards me trough experience IRL

I actually fucking hate them because of what i've seen and experienced

Last edited:
I like noodlewhores yes.

don't really care tbhngl

Volcel if you wouldn't

I like any girl that likes me.

light eyes looks creepy to me

View attachment 366161
Nah its creepy because her lower eyelid support is horrible. Alot of white girls have ass lower lid support but they have a coloring halo from being white to avoid being atrocious looking. Indian foids have it but theh also dont have coloring halo so they look like ass

Pussy is pussy. I would fuck any girl willing to be creampied by me regardless of ethnic group.

Seems to me like attraction to Asian girls is just coping because there's no white girl available but idk. Would you choose a noodlewhore over a white girl if you had the choice?
:feelswhat:

Why on earth would anyone be attracted to noodlewhores?
xpf0gr5cwbn51.jpg

I have never watched an anime and thought to myself "hey thats a white guy".
Seems like cope to me
cartoons are not white, we only see normal cartoons in the west as white because we display asians wth small eyes compared to everyone else.
In Japan, they dont care about white people, and even when they protray black people they look like darker skinned versions of the same thing. Second and third are curries, and 4th is sand.

Erin (Stormclouds08) on Pinterest
15 Of The Most Interesting Indian Anime Characters
main-qimg-18d4910b1aa876570919942370cb4cda.webp
Japanese Animes Set In Foreign Countries

When they're using stereotypes, they exxagerate a lot.

vp/ - Pokémon » Thread #39594732

Why on earth would anyone be attracted to noodlewhores?
xpf0gr5cwbn51.jpg
non white washed noodles can be really attractive.

I was attracted to 1 once.

I would fuck one given the opportunity but I'm not that attracted to them.

I'm russian, asian women for me as sexy as a pair of boots, or a tree. I'm only attracted to russian white girls with brown eyes, lara croft style. I'm not attracted to blue eyed wasp stacies which everyone seem to worship. Blue eyes are ugly and unnatural to me.
I thought I was the only who thought blue eyes were ugly and unnatural. I prefer green or hazel.

Without plastic surgery they look like monkeys.

Whitecel here. No, I would not create hapas with noodlewhores. Their faces are not bad, but I am not horny for their bodies. I would still inseminate, volcel if you don't.

I’m fine with any woman as long as she’s not deformed or excessively overweight

Yes me. Though if I could choose I would want a qt slavic or kudish girl instead. But tbh I am not even white I am just a western slav nigger.

Also this
I’m fine with any woman as long as she’s not deformed or excessively overweight

My preference is actually Asian women. But I'm Asian myself so I often wonder if I still count as someone who has Asian fetish.

Last edited:
I'm russian, asian women for me as sexy as a pair of boots, or a tree. I'm only attracted to russian white girls with brown eyes, lara croft style. I'm not attracted to blue eyed wasp stacies which everyone seem to worship. Blue eyes are ugly and unnatural to me.
but many russians have blue eyes ( especially from western north of russia )
My preference is actually Asian women. But I'm Asian myself so I often wonder if I still count as someone who has Asian fetish.
which ethnicity if i ask ( North east asian or SEA )

Last edited: