Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any whites here genuinely attracted to noodlewhores?

• Thread starter Deleted member 25467
  • Start date
Deleted member 25467

Deleted member 25467

Hispanic manletcel just waiting to perish
-
Seems to me like attraction to Asian girls is just coping because there's no white girl available but idk. Would you choose a noodlewhore over a white girl if you had the choice?

Every last single one of them!

Especially the ones that preach racial purity

Mayo’s love spreading rice foidscum

Jew Hitler did have an alliance with the Japs after all

I like women of all races besides being not white.

Seems to me like attraction to Asian girls is just coping because there's no white girl available but idk. Would you choose a noodlewhore over a white girl if you had the choice?

Males generally have a wide variety of tastes, and I've seen people post on 4chan that they believe noodlewhores are more loyal.

Sure, but I'd obviously pick white or Latina first.

Tbf yeah I am, they're more feminine than the modern Western bitch.

if it’s JBW boomer dating a subhuman village foid he met on sexpat adventure in the third world then he is 100% coping when he says they are superior to white stacys. but there are noodle foids who are genuinely cute tbh

I prefer Biracial or Black women

my first heavy crush was a hapa.
i'd like to catch up on that... when it comes to sex.
For a serious relationship/family i'd pick a european girl.

I'm white but I never found asian foids attractive

I like how theres so many comments because you mentioned noodles

We now know who the Noodle lovers are

I don't mind them

Somewhat, yes, but the foids I find most attractive are of my own race.

Not at all they all look the same ngl just like niggers.
Untitled

I found them rather attractive as soon as I started having any sort of attraction for women. This is way before inceldom and realizing how doomed I was so it wasn't a cope.

I like how theres so many comments because you mentioned noodles

We now know who the Noodle lovers are
Imagine if anime all looked like this
aku-no-hana-2-354x380.jpg

ac788d190a1255d2e01a1df2950897af

I find noodlewhores utterly repulsive. I'd oil-drill any time.

Only north east asian ones like Koreans, but 99% of them had plastic surgery. Japanese foids are cute but they rarely have nice looking bodies. I like hapa foids too. South east asians are just too ugly to me but there are a few exceptions like the ones who are mixed with north east asians. I wouldn't engange in a relationship with them but i would have sex with them.

Every last single one of them!

Especially the ones that preach racial purity

Mayo’s love spreading rice foidscum

Jew Hitler did have an alliance with the Japs after all

I'm russian, asian women for me as sexy as a pair of boots, or a tree. I'm only attracted to russian white girls with brown eyes, lara croft style. I'm not attracted to blue eyed wasp stacies which everyone seem to worship. Blue eyes are ugly and unnatural to me.

I'm russian, asian women for me as sexy as a pair of boots, or a tree. I'm only attracted to russian white girls with brown eyes, lara croft style. I'm not attracted to blue eyed wasp stacies which everyone seem to worship. Blue eyes are ugly and unnatural to me.
I like trees and boots...

A wasp stung me a few days ago. Bit i don't hate them. Even though i killed it...

not white so im not qualified to answer

Seems to me like attraction to Asian girls is just coping because there's no white girl available but idk.
Would you choose a noodlewhore over a white girl if you had the choice?
Your question is too simplistic. There are situations where asian girls are cuter than white girls, and other situations where white girls are cuter than asian ones. Many other variables besides race to consider, including non-visual ones.

I’m attracted to them but they are not my preference.

Sure. Beautiful women exist in every race, maybe not the Australian aboriginals though lol.

I like westernised noodles. They're thinner and smarter than white foids.

light eyes looks creepy to me

yes, i've only really liked asian girls since like elementary school

i've never found white women attractive at all really

Nah can't be doing with their weird slitty eyes