Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Any western Decline enjoyers?

Any vids in particular you recommend?

It’s 7:03 A.M. and I should probably go to bed now, not overdose on more BP content

You know it’s over when your bedtime is normal people’s wake up time, lol
True.

I've actually fixed mine surprisingly (although I know with time it will go right back to the shit sleeping schedule)

True.

I've actually fixed mine surprisingly (although I know with time it will go right back to the shit sleeping schedule)
When are you sleeping now? I try to fix mine, but it’s like trying to bend a very stiff car leafspring into a position it doesn’t want to be in. As soon as you stop putting effort in, it springs right back into the night owl random insane sleep schedule

When are you sleeping now? I try to fix mine, but it’s like trying to bend a very stiff car leafspring into a position it doesn’t want to be in. As soon as you stop putting effort in, it springs right back into the night owl random insane sleep schedule
I sleep at like 10:00pm now.

I just pull an all nighter and then naturally I'll be really tired by a decent time.

Then after that I'll continue to be tired at that time if that makes any sense?

I sleep at like 10:00pm now.

I just pull an all nighter and then naturally I'll be really tired by a decent time.

Then after that I'll continue to be tired at that time if that makes any sense?
Makes sense. When I am up all night and the next day, I also fall asleep early at like 9 from sheer exhaustion, but I only sleep 3 hours and wake up despite being brutally tired, then can’t get to sleep till like 6 am and it ruins everything

Makes sense. When I am up all night and the next day, I also fall asleep early at like 9 from sheer exhaustion, but I only sleep 3 hours and wake up despite being brutally tired, then can’t get to sleep till like 6 am and it ruins everything
Damn that's brutal.

Usually when I'm that tired I actually stay asleep thankfully.

Is there any sort of medication you can take to stay asleep?

That’s good at least.

Unfortunately, no. The over the counter ones don’t work and the hardcore sleep drugs are illegal and impossible to get.
Damn.

That's unfortunate tbhngldedsrs

That sounds like hell tbh