Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any ways to become more low inhib and calm?

kantero

kantero

Veteran
★★★★★
Im too emotional and quite high inhib deep inside (can drop some words and be aggresive in public, but still care about other's opinions, even without doing shit to get their admiring). I want to be more calm, because i feel insane, it's like some power which drives me to make jokes, to be aggressive sometimes and do stupid things. I want be more like that type of guy who say one-two words, calm, but not nerdy. Or at least be able to stop myself when its needed. Maybe its because im teen, but i don't think so tbh

I've come to the conclusion that being low inhib as an incel is a good thing, cause otherwise you'd be assaulting normies that make you mad all the time and you'll rot in jail, so yeah..

By becoming better looking. High inhib in my opinion is just your brain protecting you because you're ugly, so nothing will ever go well.

What exactly coldshower do?

increase your energy levels severalfold makes your skin clears increases your T levels you think sharper etc pretty much nofap on steroids but shorter term.

Best way is to find a job with no females in sight.