Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Any way to make money from home?

Septembercel

Septembercel

Ugly male
★★★★
I'm pretty much broke and since I'm still fucking forced to go to school I cant get a job.
Is there anyway I could earn a bit of cash from home or maybe invest it somehow?
I have 300 dollars right now.
I'm not interested in gambling though as I have been addicted in my past.

sell stuff, made like $250 this past month selling my used mechanical keyboard, used gaming mouse, and unopened headset

sell stuff, made like $250 this past month selling my used mechanical keyboard, used gaming mouse, and unopened headset

True, I'm going to try

If you have any marketable skills, yea. There are plenty of jobs that don't actually require you to sit in an office, and allow for flexible at-home hours if you freelance or work through a telecommuting company.

Only if you're a foid with a webcam.

Try leapforce / lionbridge if you are in the US tbh, only work 10 hours a week and get paid about 12 dollar an hour or more depending where you live.

Check out /r/workonline, there's a lot of option but most of them are pretty much slave labour and will drain your life

LARP as a femalw and sell your undies.

LARP as a femalw and sell your undies.

LMAO, I have heard that you could LARP as a female looking for a sugardaddy and earn money from wagecucks paying for nothing.
Try leapforce / lionbridge if you are in the US tbh, only work 10 hours a week and get paid about 12 dollar an hour or more depending where you live.

Check out /r/workonline, there's a lot of option but most of them are pretty much slave labour and will drain your life

I dont live in the US unfortunately.
If you have any marketable skills, yea. There are plenty of jobs that don't actually require you to sit in an office, and allow for flexible at-home hours if you freelance or work through a telecommuting company.

I study graphic design so that could be something worth trying I guess.
Im probably not good enough yet though.