Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any way i can save my sister

A

Alex.Hunts.Love

Greycel
Hey,
I'm new here and I really need some advice. I have a sister and I respect her, she use to be a proper lady growing up. But now I think she's getting used by a fucking Chad and ever since she's changed a lot. Hate seeing her like this. Anything I can do or is it hopeless?

average man with a sister be like

Discipline her

Blow her head off with a shotgun in GTA online

Ummmm, so let me get this straight. You don’t like that your sister became a strong, empowered woman? Yikes sweetie, grow up
average man with a sister be like

Last edited:
She's too far gone, once you go Chad, anyone worse is bad :lul:

a lot of joke replies lol :feelshaha:

i don't have a sister OP, but i assume you can't save her once chad gets to her. she'll most likely start to change her personality so that he doesn't leave her. happened to my highschool crush :feelsrope:

Ummmm, so let me get this straight. You don’t like that your sister became a strong, empowered woman? Yikes sweetie, grow up
Actually fucking lol :lul:

Hey,
I'm new here and I really need some advice. I have a sister and I respect her, she use to be a proper lady growing up. But now I think she's getting used by a fucking Chad and ever since she's changed a lot. Hate seeing her like this. Anything I can do or is it hopeless?
Save her?

Why not let her learn from her mistakes and suffer the consequences of her actions like an adult.

breaking news: you sister is a foid

tell her if she is not monogamous she is wasting her prime chance to find a decent man

Shinjimaxx, show her how much you care about her via raping and she will learn her position, has always worked for me.

There’s no point in trying to save a foid. Would she help you when you’re in trouble?

Make sure she knows how much you care about her and explain to her the fact that you feel that the guy in question does not have good intentions and give her clear and direct reasons why.

Do not make it seem like you are trying to discipline her or judge her. Come at her from the standpoint of a caring brother, which you are.

Little sisters are priceless in my opinion, and should be treated as such. As well as little brothers. I'm a sophmore in highschool and I wish I had a little sister to keep me working hard so I could get a good job and spoil her lol.

In any case I hope this helps.

You cant really do anything. She gets influenced by a thousands things everyday.

Over for brotherwholikestohelpsistercels

forcibly convert her to Islam

No. My sister is the same way. The only influences in her life that can change her are chads, her friends, social media, and outright violence. Nothing else will work

Whip her 100 times if she gets caught doing the same you're left with nothing other than stoning her to death

Go back to your containment board nigger. You will never be a real woman.

Only TB can save her now.

You know what to do :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

Hey,
Every hole is a whore in 2021. No exceptions

Hand her over and I'll discipline her for you

"respect her" :feelswhat:

I'm sorry, but you can't. Foids cannot be saved. :incel:

Your sister is a foid so just like any other foid she will chase chad

do you live in the same house?

Lock her up in the basement

OP was an infiltrator

Make her become a lesbian

I don't give a fuck about my sister

Hey,
Yes very good advice from me what you do sex with her few times she think about sex with chad same way she think about sex with you she no longer sex just does women stuff cooking maybe table tennis