Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any wagecels plan on getting the Vax just to get out of weekely Nose poke tests?

Treebarkquartz

Treebarkquartz

Officer
★★
Most big corporations that aren't mandating the vaccine and gonna start requiring weekly stick up the nose tests. Maybe it's time for me to NEET again. I'd rather take one jab than have some HR bimbo ram something up into my bloodbrain barrier every week.

i wouldn't do either of those, pretty sure they are both bad, but the test cannot possibly be worse than the vaxxxxx

i wouldn't do either of those, pretty sure they are both bad, but the test cannot possibly be worse than the vaxxxxx
The test is bad too. Hydrogel tip with the graphene nanotech getting dropped off right to your blood brain barrier. Atleast if I test positive I can get 2 weeks off work. Plus I'll get to have the hr foid touch me every week

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back