Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Any VOICEcels?

epigonist

epigonist

Astral Mariner
★★
I was hanging with my friends on a Discord call and they thought it'd be funny to hop on Omegle, to insult or talk to random people. One of my friends plugged in OBS so that he could stream the call on Omegle, since everybody had their camera on. Except me.

At first we weren't sure if our mics were picking up, so I asked a random guy, "Hey, can you hear me?", to which he replied, "You sound gay.", much to the amusement of my friends. I didn't think much of it, but then we got a random foid next, and I said something to her, can't remember what; it wasn't an insult or anything of the like, but she asked "Why do you sound like that?" in response. This one stung a bit.

I've always been insecure about my voice. I don't have an accent at all, and it's not cartoonishly high-pitched, but I do believe I sound like a kid, and people have told me this in the past too. I'm 19 years old and all of my peers have normal voices. When I tell friends about this they just say I have a "normal voice", and though I never really believe them, it would've been nice that they were honest and said my voice is horrible so that I wouldn't linger on shit like this when a stranger inevitably delivers an unbiased judgement: that my voice is such that they cannot help themselves but ask, perplexed, "what the fuck am I hearing?".

TLDR: Unbiased normie, in response to hearing my voice, asks, "Why do you sound like that?". It's over.​

Yes, my voice is higher pitched than it should be due to low t.

I’d have a mogger voice if my hormones never fucked up or i hopped on roids.

Friends, talking to foids who aren't immediately puking when they realize you exist, cameras.. yeah I smell a fakecel

My voice is one of the reasons. I have a slow monotone voice and don't articulate very well.

Friends, talking to foids who aren't immediately puking when they realize you exist, cameras.. yeah I smell a fakecel
I don't even own a webcam. If I had one and I turned it on everybody would've just skipped immediately, or called me an ugly pos, and then skipped. And the one foid I talked to could just smell I'm subhuman from my voice and immediately let me know. Brutal voice pill :feelsrope:

I don't even own a webcam. If I had one and I turned it on everybody would've just skipped immediately, or called me an ugly pos, and then skipped. And the one foid I talked to could just smell I'm subhuman from my voice and immediately let me know. Brutal voice pill :feelsrope:
I would distance myself

you can hit 30 and still not sound mature, it's called being an unfuckable loser, glad i could help

Your voice sounds white washed as hell you dirty nigger
Fair enough, I don't really speak in ebonics a lot and I don't have a deep voice so meh.

I'm praying that puberty saves my voice and makes it just a little bit deeper or something.

Yes, my voice is higher pitched than it should be due to low t.

I’d have a mogger voice if my hormones never fucked up or i hopped on roids.
I thought the voice is mainly about genes ? Can you elab ?

If your testosterone is lowered your voice gets high pitched.
Does it only occur if during puberty or can it change throughout your life depending on your testosterone levels ? I have a deep voice but I doubt I'm high t

Does it only occur if during puberty or can it change throughout your life depending on your testosterone levels ? I have a deep voice but I doubt I'm high t
Yes, any age.

Yes, any age.
Not true. It would be a habit whereby you speak from the throat, after puberty the vocal chords are done developing.
During puberty, cartilage thickens around the larynx and vocal chords. It's correlated with testosterone levels similarly to the frontal sinus. There is a particular site around neck where a fold forms, that's the thyroidic horn, or adams apple; notably this is also related to T levels.

During puberty, cartilage thickens around the larynx and vocal chords. It's correlated with testosterone levels similarly to the frontal sinus. There is a particular site around neck where a fold forms, that's the thyroidic horn, or adams apple; notably this is also related to T levels.
Brutal, I still have the voice of a 14 year old