Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Any Visual Novel cels?

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
Could you guys recommend me some good VNs? I have only really enjoyed 3 of them in my life, 2 of which were non-Japanese: True Love, Unteralterbach and Katawa Shoujo. I tried playing several others (Quartet, Doki Doki Literature Club are some that come to mind) but either dropped or disliked tbh.

I want to indulge in the joys of NEET- and pirate-maxxing (Brazil) again, so I'd like to play some good ones. Bonus for lolis and JBs and lots of choices (I dislike Knetic Novels and VNs with barely any choices).

Shiny days poster
230px SchoolDays

tbh

saya no uta, probably has the best english translation too

The best visual novel I know is "Everlasting Summer", it's russian but those boyos can do better than Japanese guys.

The best visual novel I know is "Everlasting Summer", it's russian but those boyos can do better than Japanese guys.
it was mediocre and most of the references will go over the head of anyone who isn't russian, don't even know why they bothered translating it into english

it was mediocre and most of the references will go over the head of anyone who isn't russian, don't even know why they bothered translating it into english
Well it depends, I found it better than Japanese visual novels I played to, even if the DLC kinda sucks. For example I don't get why "Doki Doki Literature Club" had all this success, I played it and I found it kinda boring and short.
However I would like to try "Stay! Stay! Democratic People's Republic of Korea!"

Well it depends, I found it better than Japanese visual novels I played to, even if the DLC kinda sucks. For example I don't get why "Doki Doki Literature Club" had all this success, I played it and I found it kinda boring and short.
However I would like to try "Stay! Stay! Democratic People's Republic of Korea!"
i hate DDLC, it was made by and for people who don't like VNs and have no idea what they actually are. The maker doesn't even like VNs cause he's an SJW fag

Where da hentai at

I have only played fate. But only the ifest two routes.