Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

any vapecel ?

OGcel

OGcel

Captain
incels because they vape too much ?

vaping, weed, alcohol are for normies

In my entire life 99.9% people who were vaping were normies

I smoke weed :smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk:
i stopped weed because i was close to go psychiatric asylum so i stopped, i was going totally insane, laughing for no reason in the metro, crying etc...

it was very brootal, i was talking to my self half a day, this bad trip almost ruined my life

ive never vaped in public, i vape in front of my pc playing mmo or mobas, its my main cope now

i drink alcohol, i smoked weed and i was a lean abuser
that means youre a normielite

i drink alcohol, i smoked weed and i was a lean abuser
Never smoked weed, too little social circle/too high inhib for talking to potential dealers. I drank a lot (in loneliness ofc), but I quit drinking after graduating high school.

Never smoked weed, too little social circle/too high inhib for talking to potential dealers. I drank a lot (in loneliness ofc), but I quit drinking after graduating high school.
i smoked weed with a incel friend who was rich and semilife, i used to go in his place and we watched shitty animes and whitty reality shows for hours whiling smoking 100 dollar worth of weed

If you’ve ever drank alcohol, vaped, or smoked weed, you’re a NORMIE. I tried buying a juul back in high school bc literally everyone in my school was vaping and I wanted to see what it was like, but the popular fuckboy just ended up robbing me.

If you’ve ever drank alcohol, vaped, or smoked weed, you’re a NORMIE. I tried buying a juul back in high school bc literally everyone in my school was vaping and I wanted to see what it was like, but the popular fuckboy just ended up robbing me.
wtf ? how it happened

yeslifes want to keep the incels at the bottom of the school hierarchy they saw u trying to be a cool kid they shutted u down

Opioids are just lying to you. Some incels in denial call me loser because I never used alcohol or smoked. They think it's amazing experience to prey on drunk girls who wouldn't touch them with 6ft pole if they were sober.

I used vape to quit smoking and then I quit vaping. Haven't had a smoke in 3 years now which is the longest time I've been without cigarettes of course before starting smoking, but now I'm addicted to nicotine lozenges. I guess they are better than smoking or vaping though, but quitting is hard.