Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Any users here who has had their picture leaked?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So many normal looking and attractive people here. I look bizarre compared to everyone posted here.

my pic's all over the net. I have YT channel to maintain, although I haven't uploaded anything new yet.

Put fakecel because I scored 4.5 on attractiveness on photofeeler using the absolute best picture I could take of myself, using the angles to my advantage, a much needed advantage to distort my face making me look less deformed than I actually am. Probably just a coping truecel though :feelsrope:

Fakecels need to be banned.

I have to agree,
I dont think I'm the worst looking on here but everyone I've seen so far are fucking retarded to think they are incels.
Fakecels are a fucking joke and I feel horrible getting giga mogged on a fucking incel forum.

I post the pics of fakecels pretty regularly tbh.

View attachment 54811Weed
View attachment 54815 FACEandLMS
View attachment 54817CopingGymcel
There's of course other users like CFM and Leucosticte who are fairly high profile and everyone knows how they look. I don't bother saving the pics of subhuman truecels just out of courtesy, but i've seen a fair few ofc.
Seeing the amount of popular members here that are above average looking makes me feel sick. if that photo of coping gymcel is real then that's just taking the piss

Seeing the amount of popular members here that are above average looking makes me feel sick. if that photo of coping gymcel is real then that's just taking the piss

Yes, his fucking bone structure looks like giga chad.

You are on the same looks level as weed tbh ngl. You calling yourself fakecel bruh?

I'm a truecel boyo. Fakecels like Brendioeee, zyros and copinggymcell need to be banned.

I'm a truecel boyo. Fakecels like Brendioeee, zyros and copinggymcell need to be banned.
Lol you are not that bad.your face is not truecel tier at all. Clearly not sub 2.5 imo.

I'm an advocate for incels....not like CuckShaman

Lol you are not that bad.your face is not truecel tier at all. Clearly not sub 2.5 imo.

JFL at all fakecels,
Suicidefuel at getting mogged by everyone on here.

Fucking hell, you were not kidding, Chad's everywhere with good jawlines.
You are clearly overrating them. Most are about 5/10, almost no Chads on that autistic forum.

You are clearly overrating them. Most are about 5/10, almost no Chads on that autistic forum.
Good god, I must be 2 or 3 then by those standards

Then how does that not qualify me as a trucel?
I think truecel is reserved for those that cannot escape even with surgery meaning 2.5 and lower in looks.

Maybe i am wrong tbh ngl.

deadass :feelskek::feelskek:

you probably have high standards

I have no standards man. I'd be happy with a 3.
I think truecel is reserved for those that cannot escape even with surgery meaning 2.5 and lower in looks.

Maybe i am wrong tbh ngl.

Ok. I guess I have a chance at ascending through surgery. that's my only hope I'm holding out for right now.

Last edited:
Yea I was doxxed before.

I have no standards man. I'd be happy with a 3.
ah ok well i haven’t seen your face but from what they’re saying seems you’re normal face and height, you’re still young too, good luck my man

ah ok well i haven’t seen your face but from what they’re saying seems you’re normal face and height, you’re still young too, good luck my man

I'm 5'9 :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Too high inhibid to post my face

That JustChris guy is the only Chad I've seen there. There are a few Chadlites, most (all?) of whom are low-profile enough for me to not remember their usernames.

That JustChris guy is the only Chad I've seen there. There are a few Chadlites, most (all?) of whom are low-profile enough for me to not remember their usernames.
Exactly.

I´m a legit 2/10 if it makes you feel better.

@Weed is a legit Chad
I'd say he's a chadlite w potential for chad
Proxyduckduckgocom

@Weed is sub 5 jfl. A 4-4.5/10 would be a good rating for him
Long philtrum of death
Recessed chin of piss
His upper lip is alien tier
NCT-unironically looks high all the time
Norwood I assume as well
Face full of acne and acne scars
Bulbous nose tip not so much of a problem tbh
Flat as fuck zygos
His coloring is good though ngl

There are Currycels here that mog him.

View attachment 54885
@Weed is sub 5 jfl. A 4-4.5/10 would be a good rating for him
Long philtrum of death
Recessed chin of piss
His upper lip is alien tier
NCT-unironically looks high all the time
Norwood I assume as well
Face full of acne and acne scars
Bulbous nose tip not so much of a problem tbh
Flat as fuck zygos
His coloring is good though ngl

There are Currycels here that mog him.
I've actually never seen a currycel here leak their photo

View attachment 54817CopingGymcel
There's of course other users like CFM and Leucosticte who are fairly high profile and everyone knows how they look. I don't bother saving the pics of subhuman truecels just out of courtesy, but i've seen a fair few ofc.
He seems like a nice guy from my interactions with him but it's absolutely comical that someone who looks like that would be a 27 year old virgin who posts here

When I first signed up and when talking to some users here.

i dont get their fuckign rating system apparently chadlites are 5/10
No bro, you overrate yourself. Lurk noar to discover all your flaws tbh.
I though I was a 4, but I really am a 3 tbhtbh ngl jfl srs.

Next year so in January or February when I get my desired hairstyle, I would really like to put a picture of me here and get ratings from you guys. Too bad that this is forbidden.

Status
Not open for further replies.