Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over any underweightcels here?

Cobalt1257

Cobalt1257

Ready or not, I'm the illegitimate son of God!
-
I have a BMI of around 17. I'm not anorexic or anything, I just don't have much of an appetite. My dad was also a lanklet so I guess it's genetic. Pisses me off how it's completely okay to shit on twigs in modern soyciety but if you dare say anything about fatasses you get screeched at. I've tried drinking Ensures and eating more but it just doesn't work. Is it worse to be fat or a twig to foids?

I was skinny when I was younger but I was able to gain weight with simply eating peanut butter and drinking double cream. 1 dl of double cream is like 330 calories, so its easy.

It probably depends on the foid whether they prefer twigs or fat guys, neither are ideal. Younger foids probably prefer skinnier guys, that is as long as they are tall.

If you drink coffee just put a lot of cream on it. Its easy calories. Peanut butter too, its easy to eat a couple of spoonfuls after every meal for example. Kitchen scales aren't too expensive either so you can easily count calories from everything you eat :feelsaww: you can bloatmaxx.

I have a BMI of around 17. I'm not anorexic or anything, I just don't have much of an appetite. My dad was also a lanklet so I guess it's genetic. Pisses me off how it's completely okay to shit on twigs in modern soyciety but if you dare say anything about fatasses you get screeched at. I've tried drinking Ensures and eating more but it just doesn't work. Is it worse to be fat or a twig to foids?
it is definitely worse to be a twig, I see lots more chubby/fat guys than any skinny guys with gfs
also how much do you weigh and what height? 17 BMI sounds extremely underweight

it is definitely worse to be a twig, I see lots more chubby/fat guys than any skinny guys with gfs
also how much do you weigh and what height? 17 BMI sounds extremely underweight
Hope I don't get banned for saying my height but I'm 5'10 and weigh 130lbs (178 cm & 59 kg)

EDIT: Just checked and my BMI is in the normal range at around 18.5 depending on the site. So I guess I'm normal but still a skeleton

Last edited:
Hope I don't get banned for saying my height but I'm 5'10 and weigh 130lbs (178 cm & 59 kg)

EDIT: Just checked and my BMI is in the normal range at around 18.5 depending on the site. So I guess I'm normal but still a skeleton
my BMI is 21.5 but I still look skinny
I think the normal range should be 21-25 not 18.5-25 as it currently is, that can’t be right

Nope, I am a fatcel-no doubt about it.

Tall and skinny is better than tall and fat but short and skinny is a death sentence. You're stats sound really underweight though. I'm almost as heavy (I'm tiny) and I'm 5'4 with a BMI of 19-20. You could stand to gain 10-20 lbs. I can't help you with that part.

Short and skinny:feelsrope::feelsrope:

im average weight