Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any Ukraine or Russiacels?

ThinTinyDickCel

ThinTinyDickCel

Just learn how to use your tongue bro
★★★★
Seems like war is really happening huh

It could still also not happen.

Who knows what's in my family tree.

I'm Irish and German along with what appears to be Celtic English somewhere in the mixture.

But for some reason, Slavs I met on the internet told me I look quite Ukrainian.

Either way, I don't know any Slav in real life. I'm a fan of the professional CS:GO team Na'Vi (Natus Vincere) which consists of Ukrainian and Russian players. I wonder how the upcoming war affects their psychological well-being. Two nations collide.

I suspect that user @NorthernWind is possibly Slavic...

Who knows what's in my family tree.

I'm Irish and German along with what appears to be Celtic English somewhere in the mixture.

But for some reason, Slavs I met on the internet told me I look quite Ukrainian.

Either way, I don't know any Slav in real life. I'm a fan of the professional CS:GO team Na'Vi (Natus Vincere) which consists of Ukrainian and Russian players. I wonder how the upcoming war affects their psychological well-being. Two nations collide.
Shut the fuck up Amerimutt

Shut the fuck up Amerimutt
How does it feel to be a small Dutch? Most men in your region are at least 6-feet tall, and here you are on an incel forum. Apart from having a tiny dick. Oh well, I'd rather be an Amerimutt than having your subpar Dutch genes. You're a disgrace to your people.

How does it feel to be a small Dutch? Most men in your region are at least 6-feet tall, and here you are on an incel forum. Apart from having a tiny dick. Oh well, I'd rather be an Amerimutt than having your subpar Dutch genes. You're a disgrace to your people.
No one gives a fuck what's in your family tree you fucking mutt. You are not German, or Irish or Ukraninan, or whatever. You're an Amerimutt. Put in ignore list by the way.

No one gives a fuck what's in your family tree you fucking mutt. You are not German, or Irish or Ukraninan, or whatever. You're an Amerimutt. Put in ignore list by the way.
What a faggot you are.

You're just acting edgy to grab some attention. Pathetic teenage behavior.

Stand up for yourself like a man next time if you're going to insult members for no reason at all. You act like a borderline girl on her period by freaking out and putting people on ignore list everytime someone confronts you.

Small height. Small dick. Small brain.

stop shilling this kike libtard propaganda, nothing is going to happen. it's all just a smokescreen