Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Any UKcels Want To Meet Up In London This Saturday?

• Thread starter BlackPilledOverdose
  • Start date
B

BlackPilledOverdose

(Self Deleted)
-
K85DQsa
Covergn
When you finally me your internet friends et meme a1fc488d20e757ab a6bd584aa8cd1578

Imagine some cuck English policeman trying to arrest an Incel in central London lol, The UK police are the biggest cucks. They dance at faggot parades and arrest people for "Offensive tweets" And "Hate speech" Yet they ignore actual crime because they are terrified of being called "Racist"

James Bond 007 coming to ruin the meetup
Along with other bondcels

Bit i am in Thailand roght now and getting heightmogged by white normies atleast hookers are cheap

James Bond 007 coming to ruin the meetup
Along with other bondcels
A James Bind movie with incels as villains would be funny ngl.

Something like Cars 2.

no MI5 AGENT, I'm not yet ready for my retribution in Roblox

Bit i am in Thailand roght now and getting heightmogged by white normies atleast hookers are cheap
SEA is now Chad only. I fucking hate Northern Europeans, they should be killed by Slavs.

SEA is now Chad only. I fucking hate Northern Europeans, they should be killed by Slavs.
Slavs are too incompetent at killing anyone besides their own slavniggers

i see gymmaxxed chad going out with Sub5 Thais….

see gymmaxxed chad going out with Sub5 Thais
JFL, fucking over for incels all and for once :lul: rampant hypergamy Will end Up creating more ISIS like groups in Roblox

U can do a meetup in Bradford because Bradford is where I live it's the most deprived area other than Liverpool with highest crime rates and lots of people who had their futures taken away from them by poverty or mental illness or being an ugly brown piece of shit .

i see gymmaxxed chad going out with Sub5 Thais….
Pick up some rose quartz

@PPEcel lives in London

They dance at faggot parades and arrest people for "Offensive tweets" And "Hate speech" Yet they ignore actual crime because they are terrified of being called "Racist"
some guy here in germany was arrested for posting a picture of hitler in a private chat

some guy here in germany was arrested for posting a picture of hitler in a private chat
Really? That's not surprising seeing how cucked Germany is.

Maybe but have you counted russian war with Mongols, french, Japanese, Finnish ?
Slavs are incompetent at defending and attacking anyone
In 1945 Soviets very quickly captured Manchuria defeating Japanese.
In 1799 Russian general Suvorov crossed Swiss Alps to drive out French from the country. French had numerical superiority, 77000 soldiers against 27000 Russian+small amount of Austrian soldiers and encircled Russians but Suvorov managed to break through encirclement.
But this legendary Swiss campaign doesn't even have an English wikipedia page.

Yes, please send me your coordinates so I can meet with a fellow incel