Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Any truck drivers here?

greggymex7

greggymex7

Wizard
★★★
What is it like? Im considering becoming one? How much do you work per week, and is it worth it wageslaving every week?

What is it like? Im considering becoming one? How much do you work per week, and is it worth it wageslaving every week?
It doesn't take a genius to figure out that you'll be spending your life on the road and coping will be a bit tricky.

In Morocco, there are some who spend one day at home and 6 on the road and others who do not set foot at home after a month or a month and a half. And it's still rare to meet a truck driver who truly enjoys his job and isn't there because he had no other choice.

I don't think the dynamics vary from country to country.

long haul and local all have there positives and negatives
for pay local beats long, 40-50 hours week local paid hourly. long paid by mile lots of time unpaid

At least when you work in a warehouse minimum wage you have something to do. Driving on a high way all day is fine but if I would do it every day I might go insane.

Lower rent. You could literally just live in the truck.

Sit in your truck driving on the road, nice and warm and cozy have a playlists of interesting podcasts/audiobooks/kino music. No jew boss hissing down your neck, no normie coworker trying to compete with you or talking about boring normie shit completely unaware of how fucked life really is. Able to get warm food at a gas station instead of having to bring your own samwiches.

I don't know how much it pays and other benefits but it seems a lot better than many other jobs.

Sit in your truck driving on the road, nice and warm and cozy have a playlists of interesting podcasts/audiobooks/kino music. No jew boss hissing down your neck, no normie coworker trying to compete with you or talking about boring normie shit completely unaware of how fucked life really is. Able to get warm food at a gas station instead of having to bring your own samwiches.

I don't know how much it pays and other benefits but it seems a lot better than many other jobs.
It pays good, thats why im interested

It doesn't take a genius to figure out that you'll be spending your life on the road and coping will be a bit tricky.

In Morocco, there are some who spend one day at home and 6 on the road and others who do not set foot at home after a month or a month and a half. And it's still rare to meet a truck driver who truly enjoys his job and isn't there because he had no other choice.

I don't think the dynamics vary from country to country.
I dont wanna see any normfags and foids. I wanna earn and do hobbies

long haul and local all have there positives and negatives
for pay local beats long, 40-50 hours week local paid hourly. long paid by mile lots of time unpaid
How do you take shower? Can you find any shower spots in every petrol stations?

How do you take shower? Can you find any shower spots in every petrol stations?
most truck stops have them. free with 50 gallons
loves was my favorite shower credits and points have longer expiration times compared to pilot/flying j or ta/petro

Not a truck driver but they're getting the shit end of the stick here in canada

It depends on the country nigguh

being a truck driver is ropefuel. im still glad we have those guys to deliver are goods :feelsLightsaber: