Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any tried drawing?

simply_over

simply_over

Creepy guy
-
They said I should get into drawing for my Bipolar to pass the time. Has anyone tried drawing or art? How do I get better?

You can learn the basics by downloading a couple of self-learning books. The rest comes with exercise.

I like to draw and paint, but I’m not very good. Unless I watch YouTube tutorials, I always do shit wrong

My drawing

You can learn the basics by downloading a couple of self-learning books. The rest comes with exercise.
I'm just gonna try to copy pictures from the internet

I sometimes draw shit like fantasy maps cuz they are easy and fast to do

lol no I can't draw shit

@unsettling thought

I'm just gonna try to copy pictures from the internet
Yes, it's much easier to copy than to draw something original. Still, you need a little bit of technique. For example, people tend to keep their arm fixed and only move their wrist while drawing, while you should actually also let the arm free to move. You can learn this and other stuff in a couple of hours of reading.
I used to draw as cope for a while, but now I no longer have time/energy due to wageslaving :feelsbadman:

Get some old Samsung tablet with pen they are good for drawing.

It's so much work. Or maybe I'm just suck at it.

I draw sometimes

Look at anatomy tutorials online or trying copying drawings/photos/ objects irl.

You will get better with time as you practice more

Last edited:
start off by drawing whatever it is that inspires you, and then move on to basic anatomy and other fundamentals.
I draw sometimes

Look at anatomy tutorials online or trying copying drawings/photos/ objects irl.

You will get better with time as you practice more
i wonder if you drawmog me.

start off by drawing whatever it is that inspires you, and then move on to basic anatomy and other fundamentals.

I wanted to start with the drawabox tutorials but lost my momentum immediately when it suggested that I have to use a specific type of pen and paper or I won't get the community's feedback. All I wanted to do was to utilize the drawing tablet my friend gave me two years ago.

Let me see yours

Here's what I draw yesterday
IMG 20210621 231327
IMG 20210622 001110
IMG 20210622 000950

I learn drawing ponies, but I never have time to practice

I will draw incels bizarre adventure

I am bad at drawing because i am unfocused and inpatient. But anyone can draw good i think

My avatar is a drawing of character I made up to visualise my fears and insecurites, I call him Yoyne Rosenblatt. First time I drew him, I felt slightly lighter or quite some time,:feelsokman:

Ougwmkwystj
Jhywjywj
Htgshsthtsh

these are my practice sketches from like a year ago or so, which i exchanged with a different user on here. i cant be bothered to bring up anything new but i do also draw original stuff.
I wanted to start with the drawabox tutorials but lost my momentum immediately when it suggested that I have to use a specific type of pen and paper or I won't get the community's feedback. All I wanted to do was to utilize the drawing tablet my friend gave me two years ago.
just do self-critique then. also i think its better to start with traditional.

My attempt at simple animation.
Run2

i used mikeymegamegas tutorials (suggested by a deviant art artist that i knew) but i was still shit

drawing is the easiest thing in the world if you are horny enough

I can draw stick figures

Yes I draw from time to time. Just get better through practice. A tip: d[UWSL]raw what you see, not what you think you see[/UWSL]