Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Any tips

• Thread starter Deleted member 41364
  • Start date
Deleted member 41364

Deleted member 41364

Banned
-
Improving personality? I have recently found out that I may be attractive, and I want to improve my personality because everyone hates it because I am negative and hateful. Online though. In real life, I can be nice if you accept me, and I get to actually talk to you.

the best tip is to be chad

personality doesn't matter

If you're attractive people will let you know, if you don't get positive reinforment from women you must be normie looks aka ghost

If you're attractive people will let you know, if you don't get positive reinforment from women you must be normie looks aka ghost
I got a big compliment by a black girl on Friday.

Personality for normies mean: not being quiet. if you are someone that naturally likes attention then it should no be a problem.
I love attention, but I can't speak sometimes, and I have nothing to talk about.

"your perthonalithy mathers" :feelstastyman:

It does when you aren't ridiculously attractive nor when you are ridiculously ugly.
ok so if that was the case then all of these chads with bad personalities wouldn't be hitting all these foids?

ok so if that was the case then all of these chads with bad personalities wouldn't be hitting all these foids?
I just said personality matters when you aren't Chad, but when you are normie.

I just said personality matters when you aren't Chad, but when you are normie.
you wont be able to get foids with your personality at all :feelshaha: even if you are chad or normie its all about looks and money or social rep. are you bluepilled?

Normie subjects are pretty boring, you can only get something to talk about if you try to imitate their lifestyle.(social gatherings, parties, the movies or tv shows they watch, liberal media news)
They don't all party and have sex. Their interests are boring though: Most are anime and sports watchers.

you wont be able to get foids with your personality at all :feelshaha: even if you are chad or normie its all about looks and money or social rep. are you bluepilled?
1-3-- Personality doesn't matter. You lost.

4-7-- Personality matters.

8-10-- Personality doesn't matter. You won.

She said walking by, smiling at me, "That's the most cute boy."
I'm starting to think the whole concept of incels is just a huge practical joke. :feelsseriously:
How the fuck do you guys just get random compliments on your looks from foids and still have low self esteem n shit.

NO FOIDS in the history of ever has called me "cute" or "hot" other than my own mother who obviously is gonna cope and call her child cute, despite this she stopped showing affection when I was like 10.

I'm starting to think the whole concept of incels is just a huge practical joke. :feelsseriously:
How the fuck do you guys just get random compliments on your looks from foids and still have low self esteem n shit.
I have only had one random pity compliment one time from a group of black girls. This is new to me.

I have only had one random pity compliment one time from a group of black girls. This is new to me.
Interesting.

Oofy doofy theory legit 2022?

So all this time youve been faking inceldom? Shame on you!