Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Any tips to take Creepshots discretely?

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
[UWSL]I need to take pics of Highschool JB sluts, their cute faces, slutty bodies, and smooth skins before I graduate as a KHHV friendless currycel!!! [/UWSL]:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

I was only able to get one of good quality a few weeks ago.

INB4 agecucks, she’s 17 from my school. :feelsohh::ahegao:
@IchWillSterben

She has nice hair

Step 1:Wear a mask, choose a hairstyle and clothes that make you look somewhat decent instead of creepy.

Step 2: open your front camera. Look into your smartphone pretending you’re checking your hair.

Step 3: switch to your back camera while maintaining the hair checking action.

Step 4: press on the caption button. Voila, the creepshot is taken.

Caution: make sure nobody is sitting/standing behind you. Remember to turn your flash off.

I'd personally advise against it, but make sure that there's nobody sitting next to you, standing behind you, and that you always have an alibi, I'd say pretend to want to take a selfie.

Also, make sure that all sound and notifications are off while doing it. You don't want to hear a camera click.

On your last day of school you should shark them.

I always use background recorder apps and browse my phone so it doesn't look suspicious when filming hot 12 year old girls on the bus :feelshmm:

Damn bro you are based. I might do creepshotsmaxxing too :panties::panties:

Wait OP is a youngcel? YoungER generations are increasingly becoming based :feelsdevil:

Only tip I can recommend is one of those light polarizing privacy screen protectors so people can't see what you are doing on the phone. Additonally using ultrawide camera mode makes it so you don't need to point the camera directly at the subject.

All of this is in Pokemon Snap of course.

Also hello screenshot trannies

Keep up the good work!

I always use background recorder apps and browse my phone so it doesn't look suspicious when filming hot 12 year old girls on the bus :feelshmm:

which app do you use I want to film some sluts in the gym :feelsohh::society:

[UWSL]I need to take pics of Highschool JB sluts, their cute faces, slutty bodies, and smooth skins before I graduate as a KHHV friendless currycel!!! [/UWSL]:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

I was only able to get one of good quality a few weeks ago.
View attachment 623924
INB4 agecucks, she’s 17 from my school. :feelsohh::ahegao:
@IchWillSterben
Ohhh God i really want to have a sex with her head ( Without body ):ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

She's cute. I like girls who look like this.

I would have extremely passionate sex with her. :feelsohh:

pretend your taking a selfie, if they question, act retarded, start yelling you have autism, say rape, if that all fails just drop over and rol on the floor convulsing

She's cute. I like girls who look like this.

I would have extremely passionate sex with her. :feelsohh:
8669BEC6 7B42 4CE6 9131 28B39112C6BF
E1949A20 8DE6 4E48 903F 5B45F0AF40DB

Got another QT today. :feelsohh::feelsohh:
damn
that's based
:feelzez:
take more :feelsaww:
Being labeled a stalker myself im proud of you

I actually took creepshots of some girls when i was in rome, but the guy sitting behind me called me out for it. I was pretty embarrased but the girls luckly didnt hear him
Damn bro you are based. I might do creepshotsmaxxing too :panties::panties:

There are some lenses you can put on your phone to take pics at a longer distance. Maybe try that?

Don't do it or you'll go to jail if caught.

Nah she a ugly emo whor. hope she burns

View attachment 623939

which app do you use I want to film some sluts in the gym :feelsohh::society:
whatever had the best score on android idk. all of them are called 'background recorder' :feelshmm: the widget is useful so you can quickly start a recording without having to wade through menus and shit

you big dummy, you just doxxed yourself

But Lowinhibs me

I'd personally advise against it, but make sure that there's nobody sitting next to you, standing behind you, and that you always have an alibi, I'd say pretend to want to take a selfie.

Also, make sure that all sound and notifications are off while doing it. You don't want to hear a camera click.
this. imo don't do it. But if you must make sure all the sounds off. And also consider buying smart spy glasses or smart pen with camera. You will get worse quality photo but no one can ever know.

TBH I'd advise against it, but if you must:

I don't have tips for high school, sorry --- it's been a while since I was in school
Remember that there are cameras nearly everywhere, especially in NYC
It is critical to make sure no one is standing behind or next to you
Preferably wear a hat and better yet, a mask (thanks to the covid era, you won't stand out)
If on public transport, try to wait to take your photos until your approaching your stop -- you don't want to get caught with another 30 mins left on your destination.
Immediately (or as soon as you can) email yourself the photos and then delete them from your phone gallery
Try to dress as non-descript as you can (i.e. no logos or distinctive jewelry)

No, she is not. One of my most bitter life lessons is that 99.9% of foids rarely ever try to just "live their lives", they are bottom feeders trying to seek out advantages. Foids always try to play an angle, it's virtually in their nature.