Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Any tips on collegemaxxing?

Sergeant Kelly

Sergeant Kelly

"Took your sweet time, Marine?"
★★★
I signed up for IT studies, it’s extra-mural so I’ll only have classes in the weekend.
Anything I need to know? Collegecels who aren’t flipping burgers after graduating, how to make most out of it?

Make friends with other spergs and don't bother jestermaxxing

Make friends with other spergs and don't bother jestermaxxing
I don't plan on trying to socialize with normies, but I'm not sure if it's worth it trying to socialize with other spergs either, back in HS all spergs were trying to jestermaxx off of each other.

I don't plan on trying to socialize with normies, but I'm not sure if it's worth it trying to socialize with other spergs either, back in HS all spergs were trying to jestermaxx off of each other.
you will find many outcasts in your STEM field

friends can benefit u if u can keep the connection, just be friends with IT nerds with good grade itll help u

It would be a good idea because you're in stem so you can help one another with projects

friends can benefit u if u can keep the connection, just be friends with IT nerds with good grade itll help u
It would be a good idea because you're in stem so you can help one another with projects
Well, it’s good idea but I genuinely don’t know how to make friends tbh.
you will find many outcasts in your STEM field
HS that I initially went to was tech school, 3/4 of people in the IT class that I was in were low inhibit normies/chadlites, all of them were hitting niggerweed and harder drugs during breaks and half of them were larping as gangsters, JFL. Tales from silesia I guess :lul:
I picked extra-mural in case it turns out to be similar shithole.

HS that I initially went to was tech school, 3/4 of people in the IT class that I was in were low inhibit normies/chadlites, all of them were hitting niggerweed and harder drugs during breaks and half of them were larping as gangsters, JFL. Tales from silesia I guess :lul:
Sebki w technikum/zawodówkach takie niestety są. Ja chodziłem do liceum i tam była bardziej bananową młodzież oskarska, ale tak wynika z zasłyszanych opowieści.

Anyway, na studiach informatycznych powinno być pod względem liczby patusów lepiej, bo są za głupi by ogarnąć podstawę materiałową. Niestety o ile kiedyś infa była defaultowym kierunkiem dla inceli i nerdów, to teraz jest tam dużo femek i normideł co chcą zarabiać duże pieniądze w IT, bo przecież programista to 15k minimum.

Ja defekuję lekarski i jest tam większość femek i normideł, ale zdarzają się spierdoxy większe ode mnie.

Sebki w technikum/zawodówkach takie niestety są.
Najlepsze jest to że większość z nich nie była nawet z jakiś patologicznych domów, przynajmniej nie odniosłem takiego wrażenia.
Niestety o ile kiedyś infa była defaultowym kierunkiem dla inceli i nerdów, to teraz jest tam dużo femek i normideł co chcą zarabiać duże pieniądze w IT, bo przecież programista to 15k minimum.
Nigdy mnie to nie przestanie bawić. 15k to ktoś może zarabia jak wszedł w IT w latach 2000's kiedy jeszcze byliśmy pod tym względem 100 lat za murzynami i rozwijał się od tego czasu, teraz to są stawki jak w każdej innej pracy biurowej.
Osobiście interesuje mnie sam spokój/wygoda w takiej pracy + szansa na wyłapanie pracy zdalnej (to by było niebo), po serii gównorobót w sklepach i kołchozach stwierdziłem że nie wytrzymuję:
https://incels.is/threads/what-are-...how-did-you-pull-it-off.615730/#post-14381960
Tak samo mnie bawi jak normany w internecie z uporem maniaka kłócą się że w polsce średnie zarobki to 5-10k, a wystarczy wyjść na spacer i się rozejrzeć żeby to zweryfikować xd
dużo femek
jest tam większość femek
Nie pojmuję po chuj im te studia, i tak dostaną wygodną robotę biurową bo każdy chce zatrudniać kobiety, nie potrzebują do tego kwalifikacji.
Zresztą, one nawet nie potrzebują specjalnie pieniędzy, jakiś fagas zawsze wszystko im opłaci.
Zajmują tylko miejsca, a dla mnie to czy się dostanę to po części być albo nie być.

I signed up for IT studies, it’s extra-mural so I’ll only have classes in the weekend.
Anything I need to know? Collegecels who aren’t flipping burgers after graduating, how to make most out of it?
Incel Tears studies? only in ohio