Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any third-world/developing country incels here?

PigeonMogger

PigeonMogger

Whitepill is the solution
Hey hope you guys having a great day.
I noticed that almost all users of incel forums are from developed first world countries. Eg, us, canada, western europe
Inceldom seems to be very much a first world problem, as women in first world countries have a greater ability to earn a reasonable income by themselves and do not need to settle with a man in order to survive. The largest motivating factor for women to be with men is income, which is no longer a factor in developed countries. This obviously results in a large percentage of average men in developed countries being left single, as it is shown that women prefer being single and keeping very high standards, over being with an average man.

I was wondering if there are any incels from developing countries here. Please do share your perspective on being an incel in a developing country.

I noticed that almost all users of incel forums are from developed first world countries. Eg, us, canada, western europe
Inceldom seems to be very much a first world problem, as women in first world countries have a greater ability to earn a reasonable income by themselves and do not need to settle with a man in order to survive. The largest motivating factor for women to be with men is income, which is no longer a factor in developed countries. This obviously results in a large percentage of average men in developed countries being left single, as it is shown that women prefer being single and keeping very high standards, over being with an average man.

I was wondering if there are any incels from developing countries here. Please do share your perspective on being an incel in a developing country.

Someone from Iran.

developing country into what?

im ugly so cant get bitches
this is my perceptive

Get the fuck back to work my family stock portifolio need to make money!!!!!!!

Yes I am. And let me tell you that shit doesnt apply for foids here anymore. They can open an OnlyFans and make a living with it.

Is even worse taking in consideration our cost of living is much cheaper. So they dont need what is called in U.S a "6 figure salary man".